OOC Let's Chat!

Hello

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:07 Hello
Heyy

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 03:11
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 02:25 Just got back from my semi-formal
I think I might have overdone it on the sugary stuff, but it still ruled!
Some person got coffee but put so many sugar packets in, when you drank it, it felt like it was pure sugar.
You could never overdue it on sugar. I could go through a whole event only eating the sweets (also have done that before and went through a whole day like that too)
Yeah, just felt like too much in that moment. I'm still tired as heck rn tho

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:14
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:07 Hello
Heyy
What's up

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:23
Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:14
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:07 Hello
Heyy
What's up
Am good, writing a RP... Wbu?

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:23
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:23
Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:14
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:07 Hello
Heyy
What's up
Am good, writing a RP... Wbu?
Had a long day about to pass out

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:24
Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:23
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:23
Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:14
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:07 Hello
Heyy
What's up
Am good, writing a RP... Wbu?
Had a long day about to pass out
Good day tho?
Am a bit tired as well...

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:25
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:24
Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:23
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:23
Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:14

Heyy
What's up
Am good, writing a RP... Wbu?
Had a long day about to pass out
Good day tho?
Am a bit tired as well...
Bad day. What rp are you doing. I haven't done one in a while. I'm trying to see if lav wants to continue ours or not.

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
I got my field day today yet am so tired... Watch me fall asleep or something.
My grandma is also letting me get an Angel Dust plushie as long as it's cheap, so kinda win there :3

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Solomon Lear wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 12:49
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 11:44
Solomon Lear wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 11:38
Remy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 11:36
Solomon Lear wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 11:30 Quick reminder to the bad boys out there - don't double post please. I let players manage this since it is less scary than having staff, but if it is being done willfully and not because you dont know better, we have to manage it and I dont want to.
Lear!!!!!!
SON!
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:20
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:20

In total I was here for a month
I feel so damn bad for ya…you’re here now, which is what matters
Well, welcome back. As someone who has spent more than twenty years working in healthcare, I have to admit that is one of the most remarkable recoveries I have ever heard of.

I sincerely hope your physicians consider documenting it for medical literature.
Oh, which branch? Clinical or basic?
I have no idea what basic is supposed to mean, but if it means "Im a secretary therefore know all" then no, not basic.

I was a nurse. Graduated with my first degree in 2001, second 2003 and third 2020. My career started on an orthopedic neurosurgery inpatient post operative unit where I became the charge nurse a few years in. Obtained my ONC and MedSurg BC prior to a hospital merger where I assisted other units in the merger serving as the charge nurse of med surgery units, hospice and oncology. Post merger I became an intensive care nurse, I worked there through COVID. Post COVID I used my final degree to move from the bedside to the lecture hall as I do primarily medical informatics where I research and trend medical best practice as well as outcomes for a medical organization as the outpatient manager of clinical care and I lecture for residents in our medical residency program for physicians.
I have a question but it's a sensitive topic I guess. But considering location and a major event- I might dm you

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.