OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 00:15
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 22:47 Av! I saw that you joined discord!
Yep! Joined to try and get Herbology Professor (didn't get it), but now I'm just waiting for a position that I can apply for to open again and try again! :D
You totally should! You've always seemed like a person that would make a good staff member.
Tina Carille wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:36 Guys for some weird reason I can write like 400 word solos but struggles to write 200 word responses like. 900 worsss
Me too sometimes. Making the 200 word mark is hard if your partner didn't give you much to work with in their last reply. While solos you are in charge and you know exactly what is going to happen.

Be Brave--Be Smart--Be Loyal--Be Cunning
Claire Ducasse

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 02:06
Angel O'Connor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:51
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:50
Angel O'Connor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:39
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:34 Hi Angel and Logan!
how are you?
Good, what about you?
honestly a little annoyed
*pokes!*

It wasn't me this time!
*pokes back*
you don't know that it isn't :biggrin:

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:51
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:50
Angel O'Connor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:39
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:34 Hi Angel and Logan!
how are you?
Good, what about you?
honestly a little annoyed
Oh no! What’s wrong?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Just got back from my semi-formal
I think I might have overdone it on the sugary stuff, but it still ruled!
Some person got coffee but put so many sugar packets in, when you drank it, it felt like it was pure sugar.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lillian McMason wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 02:09
Avery Gray wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 00:15
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 22:47 Av! I saw that you joined discord!
Yep! Joined to try and get Herbology Professor (didn't get it), but now I'm just waiting for a position that I can apply for to open again and try again! :D
You totally should! You've always seemed like a person that would make a good staff member.
Tina Carille wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:36 Guys for some weird reason I can write like 400 word solos but struggles to write 200 word responses like. 900 worsss
Me too sometimes. Making the 200 word mark is hard if your partner didn't give you much to work with in their last reply. While solos you are in charge and you know exactly what is going to happen.
Aww! Thank you so much! You're so sweet! <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Zzzzz...

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 02:32
Lillian McMason wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 02:09
Avery Gray wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 00:15
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 22:47 Av! I saw that you joined discord!
Yep! Joined to try and get Herbology Professor (didn't get it), but now I'm just waiting for a position that I can apply for to open again and try again! :D
You totally should! You've always seemed like a person that would make a good staff member.
Tina Carille wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:36 Guys for some weird reason I can write like 400 word solos but struggles to write 200 word responses like. 900 worsss
Me too sometimes. Making the 200 word mark is hard if your partner didn't give you much to work with in their last reply. While solos you are in charge and you know exactly what is going to happen.
Aww! Thank you so much! You're so sweet! <3
Go for it! And sign up for Mentor if you haven't already!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 02:25 Just got back from my semi-formal
I think I might have overdone it on the sugary stuff, but it still ruled!
Some person got coffee but put so many sugar packets in, when you drank it, it felt like it was pure sugar.
You could never overdue it on sugar. I could go through a whole event only eating the sweets (also have done that before and went through a whole day like that too)

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 02:20
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 02:06
Angel O'Connor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:51
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:50
Angel O'Connor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:39

how are you?
Good, what about you?
honestly a little annoyed
*pokes!*

It wasn't me this time!
*pokes back*
you don't know that it isn't :biggrin:
Uh oh!!

*pokes again and runs!*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 03:01
Avery Gray wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 02:32
Lillian McMason wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 02:09
Avery Gray wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 00:15
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 22:47 Av! I saw that you joined discord!
Yep! Joined to try and get Herbology Professor (didn't get it), but now I'm just waiting for a position that I can apply for to open again and try again! :D
You totally should! You've always seemed like a person that would make a good staff member.
Tina Carille wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:36 Guys for some weird reason I can write like 400 word solos but struggles to write 200 word responses like. 900 worsss
Me too sometimes. Making the 200 word mark is hard if your partner didn't give you much to work with in their last reply. While solos you are in charge and you know exactly what is going to happen.
Aww! Thank you so much! You're so sweet! <3
Go for it! And sign up for Mentor if you haven't already!
Just did a couple days ago! I’m super excited for it! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.