Let's Chat!
LAVV!!! HANA!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I’m good, finally relieved after all the most important exams not the most important but stillare doneee
HI LILY
Last edited by Hana Suzuki on 5 Jun 2026, 10:08, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
That's good, how did they go??Hana Suzuki wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:07I’m good, finally relieved after all the most important exams are doneee
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Its pretty good.Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:07That's good, how did they go??Hana Suzuki wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:07I’m good, finally relieved after all the most important exams are doneee
Let's Chat!
That's nice!Hana Suzuki wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:08Its pretty good.Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:07That's good, how did they go??Hana Suzuki wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:07I’m good, finally relieved after all the most important exams are doneee
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Oohh... nice!Hana Suzuki wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:07I’m good, finally relieved after all the most important exams not the most important but stillare doneee
HI LILY
Let's Chat!
LAVVVVVVVVVVVLaverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:09Oohh... nice!Hana Suzuki wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:07I’m good, finally relieved after all the most important exams not the most important but stillare doneee
HI LILY
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:11LAVVVVVVVVVVVLaverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:09Oohh... nice!Hana Suzuki wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:07I’m good, finally relieved after all the most important exams not the most important but stillare doneee
HI LILY
MAHHH BESTIEEEEEEEEE........ DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Let's Chat!
IMMM. STAYYIIINGGGGGGGGLaverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:11BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:11LAVVVVVVVVVVVLaverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:09Oohh... nice!Hana Suzuki wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:07I’m good, finally relieved after all the most important exams not the most important but stillare doneee
HI LILY
MAHHH BESTIEEEEEEEEE........ DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Anyways, how’s your health!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
YOU ARE?Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:12IMMM. STAYYIIINGGGGGGGGLaverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:11BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:11LAVVVVVVVVVVVLaverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:09Oohh... nice!Hana Suzuki wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:07
I’m good, finally relieved after all the most important exams not the most important but stillare doneee
HI LILY
MAHHH BESTIEEEEEEEEE........ DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Anyways, how’s your health!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |