Let's Chat!
NoEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:32are you kidding me right now??Nick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:31I know but as I had a really small school and he was from one of the local private schools they couldn’t do anything I don’t even think they triedEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:29thats so freaking bad dude....Nick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:29No there’s this one disabled kid in my class and my PE teacher once was being so ableist to them
Let's Chat!
thats just so... UGH, even reading it makes me sickNick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:32NoEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:32are you kidding me right now??Nick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:31I know but as I had a really small school and he was from one of the local private schools they couldn’t do anything I don’t even think they triedEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:29thats so freaking bad dude....Nick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:29
No there’s this one disabled kid in my class and my PE teacher once was being so ableist to them
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
:3
Let's Chat!
Yeah the circumstances was even worseEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:34thats just so... UGH, even reading it makes me sickNick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:32NoEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:32are you kidding me right now??Nick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:31I know but as I had a really small school and he was from one of the local private schools they couldn’t do anything I don’t even think they tried
Let's Chat!
what were they?Nick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:40Yeah the circumstances was even worseEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:34thats just so... UGH, even reading it makes me sickNick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:32NoEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:32are you kidding me right now??Nick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:31
I know but as I had a really small school and he was from one of the local private schools they couldn’t do anything I don’t even think they tried
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
The teacher said it was there own fault if they couldn’t do something because of there disabilityEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:40what were they?Nick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:40Yeah the circumstances was even worseEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:34thats just so... UGH, even reading it makes me sick
Let's Chat!
what the-? its not their fault that they have some diability??Nick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:42The teacher said it was there own fault if they couldn’t do something because of there disabilityEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:40what were they?Nick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:40Yeah the circumstances was even worse
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
Cecilia Merrick wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:26Hiii Brookline! It’s lovely to see you outside discord! I pop in here once in a while but usually when I’m struggling to write >.>Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:24cecilia !!!i don’t think i have never seen you in Let’s Chat, mostly in discord gen lol. anyways hello !!
Aww good luck on your tasks Remy TT
hi !! it’s nice to see you out of discord too:) how are you doing?
good luck with your replies, hope you get some words soon
Let's Chat!
I’m good, just a bit tired! How are youuu? Thank you so muchBrookline Quinn wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:54Cecilia Merrick wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:26Hiii Brookline! It’s lovely to see you outside discord! I pop in here once in a while but usually when I’m struggling to write >.>Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:24cecilia !!!i don’t think i have never seen you in Let’s Chat, mostly in discord gen lol. anyways hello !!
Aww good luck on your tasks Remy TThi !! it’s nice to see you out of discord too:) how are you doing?
good luck with your replies, hope you get some words soon
Let's Chat!
good evening
| 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 | PARSELMOUTH |