OOC Let's Chat!

KITTY!!

OOC Let's Chat!
CAT!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys genuinely- I need an answer. Should I stay or should I go? Lately, there have been some issues for me regarding this site, and I would have to say that it has increased my stress load severely. But I have so many friends here, these months have been the only times I felt seen and heard.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:07 Guys genuinely- I need an answer. Should I stay or should I go? Lately, there have been some issues for me regarding this site, and I would have to say that it has increased my stress load severely. But I have so many friends here, these months have been the only times I felt seen and heard.
Maybe take a bit of time for yourself, a sort of pause.


A question:
Where I can buy a pet?

I want to know who I am. I want to survive this world. I am here now, and I want to live also after my death, through my knowledge and abilities.

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:07 Guys genuinely- I need an answer. Should I stay or should I go? Lately, there have been some issues for me regarding this site, and I would have to say that it has increased my stress load severely. But I have so many friends here, these months have been the only times I felt seen and heard.
Pls stay hon, I need ya~

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Gaia Spiral wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:14
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:07 Guys genuinely- I need an answer. Should I stay or should I go? Lately, there have been some issues for me regarding this site, and I would have to say that it has increased my stress load severely. But I have so many friends here, these months have been the only times I felt seen and heard.
Maybe take a bit of time for yourself, a sort of pause.


A question:
Where I can buy a pet?
That's the thing, I still know I'll be coming back~
Yet it still makes me feel guilty for something that got exaggerated in my head.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:22
Gaia Spiral wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:14
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:07 Guys genuinely- I need an answer. Should I stay or should I go? Lately, there have been some issues for me regarding this site, and I would have to say that it has increased my stress load severely. But I have so many friends here, these months have been the only times I felt seen and heard.
Maybe take a bit of time for yourself, a sort of pause.


A question:
Where I can buy a pet?
That's the thing, I still know I'll be coming back~
Yet it still makes me feel guilty for something that got exaggerated in my head.
Gurl, yk we are always here for you.....

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:22
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:22
Gaia Spiral wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:14
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:07 Guys genuinely- I need an answer. Should I stay or should I go? Lately, there have been some issues for me regarding this site, and I would have to say that it has increased my stress load severely. But I have so many friends here, these months have been the only times I felt seen and heard.
Maybe take a bit of time for yourself, a sort of pause.


A question:
Where I can buy a pet?
That's the thing, I still know I'll be coming back~
Yet it still makes me feel guilty for something that got exaggerated in my head.
Gurl, yk we are always here for you.....
Ily, you're one of the reasons I don't want to leave, cause genuinely talking to you in my mother tongue feels soo good

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:28
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:22
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:22
Gaia Spiral wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:14
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:07 Guys genuinely- I need an answer. Should I stay or should I go? Lately, there have been some issues for me regarding this site, and I would have to say that it has increased my stress load severely. But I have so many friends here, these months have been the only times I felt seen and heard.
Maybe take a bit of time for yourself, a sort of pause.


A question:
Where I can buy a pet?
That's the thing, I still know I'll be coming back~
Yet it still makes me feel guilty for something that got exaggerated in my head.
Gurl, yk we are always here for you.....
Ily, you're one of the reasons I don't want to leave, cause genuinely talking to you in my mother tongue feels soo good
You really don't know how much I wanted to talk to someone in it...... As in on this site

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:28
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:28
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:22
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:22
Gaia Spiral wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:14

Maybe take a bit of time for yourself, a sort of pause.


A question:
Where I can buy a pet?
That's the thing, I still know I'll be coming back~
Yet it still makes me feel guilty for something that got exaggerated in my head.
Gurl, yk we are always here for you.....
Ily, you're one of the reasons I don't want to leave, cause genuinely talking to you in my mother tongue feels soo good
You really don't know how much I wanted to talk to someone in it...... As in on this site
Awwww I get it but I'm not that fluent ikyk
And the time thing of cramming it all together has gone, since I spaced some things out...now it's just the stress problem....

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe