Let's Chat!
CAT!
Let's Chat!
Guys genuinely- I need an answer. Should I stay or should I go? Lately, there have been some issues for me regarding this site, and I would have to say that it has increased my stress load severely. But I have so many friends here, these months have been the only times I felt seen and heard.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Maybe take a bit of time for yourself, a sort of pause.Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:07 Guys genuinely- I need an answer. Should I stay or should I go? Lately, there have been some issues for me regarding this site, and I would have to say that it has increased my stress load severely. But I have so many friends here, these months have been the only times I felt seen and heard.
A question:
Where I can buy a pet?
I want to know who I am. I want to survive this world. I am here now, and I want to live also after my death, through my knowledge and abilities.
Let's Chat!
Pls stay hon, I need ya~Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:07 Guys genuinely- I need an answer. Should I stay or should I go? Lately, there have been some issues for me regarding this site, and I would have to say that it has increased my stress load severely. But I have so many friends here, these months have been the only times I felt seen and heard.
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
That's the thing, I still know I'll be coming back~Gaia Spiral wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:14Maybe take a bit of time for yourself, a sort of pause.Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:07 Guys genuinely- I need an answer. Should I stay or should I go? Lately, there have been some issues for me regarding this site, and I would have to say that it has increased my stress load severely. But I have so many friends here, these months have been the only times I felt seen and heard.
A question:
Where I can buy a pet?
Yet it still makes me feel guilty for something that got exaggerated in my head.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Gurl, yk we are always here for you.....Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:22That's the thing, I still know I'll be coming back~Gaia Spiral wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:14Maybe take a bit of time for yourself, a sort of pause.Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:07 Guys genuinely- I need an answer. Should I stay or should I go? Lately, there have been some issues for me regarding this site, and I would have to say that it has increased my stress load severely. But I have so many friends here, these months have been the only times I felt seen and heard.
A question:
Where I can buy a pet?
Yet it still makes me feel guilty for something that got exaggerated in my head.
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
Ily, you're one of the reasons I don't want to leave, cause genuinely talking to you in my mother tongue feels soo goodEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:22Gurl, yk we are always here for you.....Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:22That's the thing, I still know I'll be coming back~Gaia Spiral wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:14Maybe take a bit of time for yourself, a sort of pause.Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:07 Guys genuinely- I need an answer. Should I stay or should I go? Lately, there have been some issues for me regarding this site, and I would have to say that it has increased my stress load severely. But I have so many friends here, these months have been the only times I felt seen and heard.
A question:
Where I can buy a pet?
Yet it still makes me feel guilty for something that got exaggerated in my head.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
You really don't know how much I wanted to talk to someone in it...... As in on this siteBriar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:28Ily, you're one of the reasons I don't want to leave, cause genuinely talking to you in my mother tongue feels soo goodEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:22Gurl, yk we are always here for you.....Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:22That's the thing, I still know I'll be coming back~Gaia Spiral wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:14Maybe take a bit of time for yourself, a sort of pause.Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:07 Guys genuinely- I need an answer. Should I stay or should I go? Lately, there have been some issues for me regarding this site, and I would have to say that it has increased my stress load severely. But I have so many friends here, these months have been the only times I felt seen and heard.
A question:
Where I can buy a pet?
Yet it still makes me feel guilty for something that got exaggerated in my head.
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
Awwww I get it but I'm not that fluent ikykEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:28You really don't know how much I wanted to talk to someone in it...... As in on this siteBriar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:28Ily, you're one of the reasons I don't want to leave, cause genuinely talking to you in my mother tongue feels soo goodEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:22Gurl, yk we are always here for you.....Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:22That's the thing, I still know I'll be coming back~Gaia Spiral wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:14
Maybe take a bit of time for yourself, a sort of pause.
A question:
Where I can buy a pet?
Yet it still makes me feel guilty for something that got exaggerated in my head.
And the time thing of cramming it all together has gone, since I spaced some things out...now it's just the stress problem....
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |