OOC Let's Chat!

Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:29 Ryu told me to check the common room to see if anything has been going on like they do. There was a lot. I am catching up now.
Yeah uh Lotus fainted

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:22 I can confirm I’m not at all scared of needles. Not even a little. They honestly just don’t bother me. :lol:
Same, I actually NEED to watch it happen bc I get scared and panicked when I CAN'T see it.

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:35
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:29 Ryu told me to check the common room to see if anything has been going on like they do. There was a lot. I am catching up now.
Yeah uh Lotus fainted
OH???
WHY??? HOW???

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:19
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:18
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:18
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:15
I should stick them with you then- THE EXACT SAME REACTION!
Don't you dare-
IMMA STICK EM BACK AT YOU
EXACT. SAME. REACTION.
Dude, am hell scared of them. And needles......
I'd be surprised if anyone wasn't at least a little scared of needles.
I mean it when I say this, the last time Ryu got a shot, the people had to numb the area AND hold them down.
i was just so lucky j didnt cry the last time i got a shot....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
I just got Ryu to get a screenshot of their activity in their common room OOC room... They really mean it when they say they're active in there, as well as everywhere....
@Tes Cadell and you say I'm everywhere when they have like, 1217 more post than me-
Image posted by the member

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:49 I just got Ryu to get a screenshot of their activity in their common room OOC room... They really mean it when they say they're active in there, as well as everywhere....
@Tes Cadell and you say I'm everywhere when they have like, 1217 more post than me-
Image posted by the member
Okay but you're not a gryff now are u 😭, u took away all diversity we had in the common room

iNPC: Elijah Emberly
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:49 I just got Ryu to get a screenshot of their activity in their common room OOC room... They really mean it when they say they're active in there, as well as everywhere....
@Tes Cadell and you say I'm everywhere when they have like, 1217 more post than me-
Image posted by the member
oh my gosh....what in the world is THAT

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:29 Ryu told me to check the common room to see if anything has been going on like they do. There was a lot. I am catching up now.
I forget we should check the forums for activity

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:58
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:49 I just got Ryu to get a screenshot of their activity in their common room OOC room... They really mean it when they say they're active in there, as well as everywhere....
@Tes Cadell and you say I'm everywhere when they have like, 1217 more post than me-
Image posted by the member
oh my gosh....what in the world is THAT
THAT is how much they had to zoom out because of how many dang things they have!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:58
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:49 I just got Ryu to get a screenshot of their activity in their common room OOC room... They really mean it when they say they're active in there, as well as everywhere....
@Tes Cadell and you say I'm everywhere when they have like, 1217 more post than me-
Image posted by the member
Okay but you're not a gryff now are u 😭, u took away all diversity we had in the common room
"diversity" :sob: interesting name for something exclusively gryffindor

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.