Let's Chat!
Yeah uh Lotus faintedTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:29 Ryu told me to check the common room to see if anything has been going on like they do. There was a lot. I am catching up now.
Let's Chat!
Same, I actually NEED to watch it happen bc I get scared and panicked when I CAN'T see it.Avery Gray wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:22 I can confirm I’m not at all scared of needles. Not even a little. They honestly just don’t bother me.![]()
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
OH???Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:35Yeah uh Lotus faintedTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:29 Ryu told me to check the common room to see if anything has been going on like they do. There was a lot. I am catching up now.
WHY??? HOW???
Let's Chat!
i was just so lucky j didnt cry the last time i got a shot....Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:14I'd be surprised if anyone wasn't at least a little scared of needles.Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:19Dude, am hell scared of them. And needles......Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:18EXACT. SAME. REACTION.
I mean it when I say this, the last time Ryu got a shot, the people had to numb the area AND hold them down.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I just got Ryu to get a screenshot of their activity in their common room OOC room... They really mean it when they say they're active in there, as well as everywhere....
@Tes Cadell and you say I'm everywhere when they have like, 1217 more post than me-
@Tes Cadell and you say I'm everywhere when they have like, 1217 more post than me-
Let's Chat!
Okay but you're not a gryff now are uTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:49 I just got Ryu to get a screenshot of their activity in their common room OOC room... They really mean it when they say they're active in there, as well as everywhere....
@Tes Cadell and you say I'm everywhere when they have like, 1217 more post than me-
![]()
, u took away all diversity we had in the common room
iNPC: Elijah Emberly Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
oh my gosh....what in the world is THATTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:49 I just got Ryu to get a screenshot of their activity in their common room OOC room... They really mean it when they say they're active in there, as well as everywhere....
@Tes Cadell and you say I'm everywhere when they have like, 1217 more post than me-
![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I forget we should check the forums for activityTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:29 Ryu told me to check the common room to see if anything has been going on like they do. There was a lot. I am catching up now.
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
THAT is how much they had to zoom out because of how many dang things they have!Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:58oh my gosh....what in the world is THATTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:49 I just got Ryu to get a screenshot of their activity in their common room OOC room... They really mean it when they say they're active in there, as well as everywhere....
@Tes Cadell and you say I'm everywhere when they have like, 1217 more post than me-
![]()
Let's Chat!
"diversity"Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:58Okay but you're not a gryff now are uTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:49 I just got Ryu to get a screenshot of their activity in their common room OOC room... They really mean it when they say they're active in there, as well as everywhere....
@Tes Cadell and you say I'm everywhere when they have like, 1217 more post than me-
![]()
, u took away all diversity we had in the common room
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ’ꜱ