OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:44
Brookline Quinn wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:40
Brookline Quinn wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:10

hey brook~
hey lily !! how’re you doing? ^^
I am good, wbu?
i’m well !! getting ready for an ortho (i think that's how you spell it ? lmao i did NOT get enough sleep last night) app:)
Why didn't you take proper sleep??!
i had a sleepover so there’s that ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:55
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:44
Brookline Quinn wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:40
Brookline Quinn wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:36
I am good, wbu?
i’m well !! getting ready for an ortho (i think that's how you spell it ? lmao i did NOT get enough sleep last night) app:)
Why didn't you take proper sleep??!
i had a sleepover so there’s that ^^
Oh well, that's quiet true.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:58
Brookline Quinn wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:55
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:44
Brookline Quinn wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:40

I am good, wbu?
i’m well !! getting ready for an ortho (i think that's how you spell it ? lmao i did NOT get enough sleep last night) app:)
Why didn't you take proper sleep??!
i had a sleepover so there’s that ^^
Oh well, that's quiet true.....
Did ya see the disc thing?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:58
Brookline Quinn wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:55
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:44
Brookline Quinn wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:43
Why didn't you take proper sleep??!
i had a sleepover so there’s that ^^
Oh well, that's quiet true.....
Did ya see the disc thing?
Disc thing? What is it? I don’t think I saw it when I was on earlier. :what:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:04
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:58
Brookline Quinn wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:55
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:44

Why didn't you take proper sleep??!
i had a sleepover so there’s that ^^
Oh well, that's quiet true.....
Did ya see the disc thing?
Disc thing? What is it? I don’t think I saw it when I was on earlier. :what:
Oh no, just something I dmed her!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:19
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:18
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:18
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 16:50

Dude, imagine me, walking happily down a lane, and getting scared just cause there was a wasp in front of me... ONE SINGLE WASP
I should stick them with you then- THE EXACT SAME REACTION!
Don't you dare-
IMMA STICK EM BACK AT YOU
EXACT. SAME. REACTION.
Dude, am hell scared of them. And needles......
I'd be surprised if anyone wasn't at least a little scared of needles.
I mean it when I say this, the last time Ryu got a shot, the people had to numb the area AND hold them down.

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
I can confirm I’m not at all scared of needles. Not even a little. They honestly just don’t bother me. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:22 I can confirm I’m not at all scared of needles. Not even a little. They honestly just don’t bother me. :lol:
That’s wild to me. The first time I had my blood drawn, I had a panic attack and was crying the whole time.

OOC Let's Chat!
Patton Carrington wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:25
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:22 I can confirm I’m not at all scared of needles. Not even a little. They honestly just don’t bother me. :lol:
That’s wild to me. The first time I had my blood drawn, I had a panic attack and was crying the whole time.
I had my blood drawn when I was very little and still remember just sitting there calmly and watching what happened. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryu told me to check the common room to see if anything has been going on like they do. There was a lot. I am catching up now.

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu