Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:44Why didn't you take proper sleep??!Brookline Quinn wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:43Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:40I am good, wbu?i’m well !! getting ready for an ortho (i think that's how you spell it ? lmao i did NOT get enough sleep last night) app:)
i had a sleepover so there’s that
Let's Chat!
Oh well, that's quiet true.....Brookline Quinn wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:55Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:44Why didn't you take proper sleep??!Brookline Quinn wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:43i’m well !! getting ready for an ortho (i think that's how you spell it ? lmao i did NOT get enough sleep last night) app:)i had a sleepover so there’s that
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Did ya see the disc thing?Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:58Oh well, that's quiet true.....Brookline Quinn wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:55Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:44Why didn't you take proper sleep??!Brookline Quinn wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:43i’m well !! getting ready for an ortho (i think that's how you spell it ? lmao i did NOT get enough sleep last night) app:)i had a sleepover so there’s that
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Disc thing? What is it? I don’t think I saw it when I was on earlier.Briar Anderson wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:02Did ya see the disc thing?Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:58Oh well, that's quiet true.....Brookline Quinn wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:55i had a sleepover so there’s that
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Oh no, just something I dmed her!Avery Gray wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:04Disc thing? What is it? I don’t think I saw it when I was on earlier.Briar Anderson wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:02Did ya see the disc thing?Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:58Oh well, that's quiet true.....![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I'd be surprised if anyone wasn't at least a little scared of needles.Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:19Dude, am hell scared of them. And needles......Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:18EXACT. SAME. REACTION.Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:18Don't you dare-Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 17:15I should stick them with you then- THE EXACT SAME REACTION!Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 16:50
Dude, imagine me, walking happily down a lane, and getting scared just cause there was a wasp in front of me... ONE SINGLE WASP
IMMA STICK EM BACK AT YOU
I mean it when I say this, the last time Ryu got a shot, the people had to numb the area AND hold them down.
Let's Chat!
I can confirm I’m not at all scared of needles. Not even a little. They honestly just don’t bother me.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
That’s wild to me. The first time I had my blood drawn, I had a panic attack and was crying the whole time.Avery Gray wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:22 I can confirm I’m not at all scared of needles. Not even a little. They honestly just don’t bother me.![]()
Let's Chat!
I had my blood drawn when I was very little and still remember just sitting there calmly and watching what happened.Patton Carrington wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:25That’s wild to me. The first time I had my blood drawn, I had a panic attack and was crying the whole time.Avery Gray wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:22 I can confirm I’m not at all scared of needles. Not even a little. They honestly just don’t bother me.![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Ryu told me to check the common room to see if anything has been going on like they do. There was a lot. I am catching up now.