OOC Let's Chat!

River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:44
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:41
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:38
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:37
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:35

Pretty much every reason lol.
Well, that’s our job, so vent!
Idk about that lol. Every time i do people leave me. And plenty of people made me learn to keep what i feel inside.
Riv, then that’s not your fault at all. It’s theirs. They should know that they can’t overstep boundaries, and you should learn to stand up. Now, if you genuinely don’t feel comfortable, of course, but don’t be scared to do so.

Im not good at this. So bare with me. I've never been good at opening up. Cause every time i did before my mom would use it against me. In my darkest time, i told my mom i was depressed and didn't feel like living was the plan anymore. She just laughed in my face. So i learned easily not to trust or open up to people.
You see, it’s common. This has happened to me multiple times, and I had reason behind it too. These people sometimes don’t understand, and you can’t say anything to them either…you can to us. We won’t judge you at all, that’s what I learned the hard way. As for trust, I agree, it’s very easy to break, and when it does, you can’t get yourself to do it again…
Olivia Williams wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:46 Hey guys, can I vent to someone?
Mm?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
I've always kept all my stuff in. Cause i knew people had it worse and no one cared what i felt or thought so why bother. I am invisible, have been my entire life. No one seems to ever see me. I try, but they just pass me up. Idk if I'm doing something wrong or I'm just invisible.
And my writing is going nowhere, no one reads it, just hard to find motivation for much anymore.

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
nvm its not today, my brother didn't take his seizure medicine yesterday so we are putting it off to tommorow :(

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:50 I've always kept all my stuff in. Cause i knew people had it worse and no one cared what i felt or thought so why bother. I am invisible, have been my entire life. No one seems to ever see me. I try, but they just pass me up. Idk if I'm doing something wrong or I'm just invisible.
And my writing is going nowhere, no one reads it, just hard to find motivation for much anymore.
we care what you feel about... you are not invisible, you are with us, and you will never be invisible.... we see you for who you are and no you didnt do anything wrong.....

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:52
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:50 I've always kept all my stuff in. Cause i knew people had it worse and no one cared what i felt or thought so why bother. I am invisible, have been my entire life. No one seems to ever see me. I try, but they just pass me up. Idk if I'm doing something wrong or I'm just invisible.
And my writing is going nowhere, no one reads it, just hard to find motivation for much anymore.
we care what you feel about... you are not invisible, you are with us, and you will never be invisible.... we see you for who you are and no you didnt do anything wrong.....


Yea, it would never be like that that we wouldn't care bout you and you are never invisible ☺️

I am alive !!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:52
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:50 I've always kept all my stuff in. Cause i knew people had it worse and no one cared what i felt or thought so why bother. I am invisible, have been my entire life. No one seems to ever see me. I try, but they just pass me up. Idk if I'm doing something wrong or I'm just invisible.
And my writing is going nowhere, no one reads it, just hard to find motivation for much anymore.
we care what you feel about... you are not invisible, you are with us, and you will never be invisible.... we see you for who you are and no you didnt do anything wrong.....
I've never been good at talking to people. Never been good at making friends either. I either talk to much or i don't talk at all. And i always feel like i don't matter to them. Like i don't matter to anyone. I try. Idk why i still do. Lost all hope a long time ago. I've accepted at a young age that id never matter to anyone. If my own mom didn't love me. Then who ever would?

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:59
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:52
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:50 I've always kept all my stuff in. Cause i knew people had it worse and no one cared what i felt or thought so why bother. I am invisible, have been my entire life. No one seems to ever see me. I try, but they just pass me up. Idk if I'm doing something wrong or I'm just invisible.
And my writing is going nowhere, no one reads it, just hard to find motivation for much anymore.
we care what you feel about... you are not invisible, you are with us, and you will never be invisible.... we see you for who you are and no you didnt do anything wrong.....
I've never been good at talking to people. Never been good at making friends either. I either talk to much or i don't talk at all. And i always feel like i don't matter to them. Like i don't matter to anyone. I try. Idk why i still do. Lost all hope a long time ago. I've accepted at a young age that id never matter to anyone. If my own mom didn't love me. Then who ever would?
can i tell you a thing? the first two lines? they are or at least were true for me as well, before i found this site. i got friends here, you got friends here as well... dont lose hope and you do matter to us.... we love you

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 14:01
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:59
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:52
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:50 I've always kept all my stuff in. Cause i knew people had it worse and no one cared what i felt or thought so why bother. I am invisible, have been my entire life. No one seems to ever see me. I try, but they just pass me up. Idk if I'm doing something wrong or I'm just invisible.
And my writing is going nowhere, no one reads it, just hard to find motivation for much anymore.
we care what you feel about... you are not invisible, you are with us, and you will never be invisible.... we see you for who you are and no you didnt do anything wrong.....
I've never been good at talking to people. Never been good at making friends either. I either talk to much or i don't talk at all. And i always feel like i don't matter to them. Like i don't matter to anyone. I try. Idk why i still do. Lost all hope a long time ago. I've accepted at a young age that id never matter to anyone. If my own mom didn't love me. Then who ever would?
can i tell you a thing? the first two lines? they are or at least were true for me as well, before i found this site. i got friends here, you got friends here as well... dont lose hope and you do matter to us.... we love you
And my writing is going nowhere. Which was the only thing i was capable and wanted to do in my life. I get no readers and can't finish a book for the life of me. I start one get board and make a new one. Haven't finished one in over a year

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 14:17
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 14:01
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:59
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:52
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:50 I've always kept all my stuff in. Cause i knew people had it worse and no one cared what i felt or thought so why bother. I am invisible, have been my entire life. No one seems to ever see me. I try, but they just pass me up. Idk if I'm doing something wrong or I'm just invisible.
And my writing is going nowhere, no one reads it, just hard to find motivation for much anymore.
we care what you feel about... you are not invisible, you are with us, and you will never be invisible.... we see you for who you are and no you didnt do anything wrong.....
I've never been good at talking to people. Never been good at making friends either. I either talk to much or i don't talk at all. And i always feel like i don't matter to them. Like i don't matter to anyone. I try. Idk why i still do. Lost all hope a long time ago. I've accepted at a young age that id never matter to anyone. If my own mom didn't love me. Then who ever would?
can i tell you a thing? the first two lines? they are or at least were true for me as well, before i found this site. i got friends here, you got friends here as well... dont lose hope and you do matter to us.... we love you
And my writing is going nowhere. Which was the :whistling: only thing i was capable and wanted to do in my life. I get no readers and can't finish a book for the life of me. I start one get board and make a new one. Haven't finished one in over a year
I know, I get stuck in the middle! And sometimes I forget soo :whistling:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:22
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:20
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:16
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:15 45 mins left before I can escape work!
Oooh, you are nearly there, hang on!!
I've everything done, so unless they come looking for me for more stuff to do, I'm just gonna sit at the doorstep and watch the rain :wow:
That's great!!

@Taiki Ishii somehow to me. They looked kinda similar.... Maybe match the colour palette??
Mine, I can see it. Lex, I have no idea, lol.
Lex's palette was like, teal, black, grey, and tan. Now it's red, white, pink, black, and magenta if I'm correct

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu