Let's Chat!
Pretty much every reason lol.Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32why are you feeling depressed?River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32 Ok well im going to bed. Feeling depressed but what ever. Goodnight
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
Well, that’s our job, so vent!River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:35Pretty much every reason lol.Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32why are you feeling depressed?River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32 Ok well im going to bed. Feeling depressed but what ever. Goodnight
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
am here, u can talk~River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:35Pretty much every reason lol.Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32why are you feeling depressed?River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32 Ok well im going to bed. Feeling depressed but what ever. Goodnight
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
Idk about that lol. Every time i do people leave me. And plenty of people made me learn to keep what i feel inside.Briar Anderson wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:37Well, that’s our job, so vent!River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:35Pretty much every reason lol.Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32why are you feeling depressed?River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32 Ok well im going to bed. Feeling depressed but what ever. Goodnight
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
Bri! Ur making him feel badBriar Anderson wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:37Well, that’s our job, so vent!River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:35Pretty much every reason lol.Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32why are you feeling depressed?River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32 Ok well im going to bed. Feeling depressed but what ever. Goodnight
Let's Chat!
heyyy
ohhh i seeRemy Break wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:27well yeah, I'm number oneLeo Noxley wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:25Brother number 2??
also love the pride pfp and quote
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
Let's Chat!
hru??
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
And Zach is number one :pepehehe: I can't move my brother cow to another slotLeo Noxley wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:38heyyy
ohhh i seeRemy Break wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:27well yeah, I'm number oneLeo Noxley wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:25Brother number 2??
also love the pride pfp and quote
and thanks
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
doing good just waking up hahah
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS