Let's Chat!
well yeah, I'm number oneLeo Noxley wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:25Brother number 2??
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Hey Leo!!
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
Hey ethan....................
Let's Chat!
hey lav riverne~~
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
The pfp looks kinda out if place should i send you smth of Lee Know
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Suree!!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:30The pfp looks kinda out if place should i send you smth of Lee Know![]()
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
Ok well im going to bed. Feeling depressed but what ever. Goodnight
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
why are you feeling depressed?River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32 Ok well im going to bed. Feeling depressed but what ever. Goodnight
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:30Suree!!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:30The pfp looks kinda out if place should i send you smth of Lee Know![]()
Reducio

| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Why?River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32 Ok well im going to bed. Feeling depressed but what ever. Goodnight
briiiii