OOC Let's Chat!

Leo Noxley wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:25
Remy Break wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:22
Leo Noxley wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:19 Helloooo
hello brother number 2.
Brother number 2??
well yeah, I'm number one

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Leo!!

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:27 Hey Leo!!
Hey ethan....................

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:28
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:27 Hey Leo!!
Hey ethan....................
hey lav riverne~~

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:27 Hey Leo!!
The pfp looks kinda out if place should i send you smth of Lee Know <3

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:30
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:27 Hey Leo!!
The pfp looks kinda out if place should i send you smth of Lee Know <3
Suree!!

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Ok well im going to bed. Feeling depressed but what ever. Goodnight

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32 Ok well im going to bed. Feeling depressed but what ever. Goodnight
why are you feeling depressed?

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:30
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:30
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:27 Hey Leo!!
The pfp looks kinda out if place should i send you smth of Lee Know <3
Suree!!
Reducio
Image posted by the member

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32 Ok well im going to bed. Feeling depressed but what ever. Goodnight
Why?

briiiii

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯