OOC Let's Chat!

Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32 Ok well im going to bed. Feeling depressed but what ever. Goodnight
why are you feeling depressed?
Pretty much every reason lol.

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:35
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32 Ok well im going to bed. Feeling depressed but what ever. Goodnight
why are you feeling depressed?
Pretty much every reason lol.
Well, that’s our job, so vent!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:35
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32 Ok well im going to bed. Feeling depressed but what ever. Goodnight
why are you feeling depressed?
Pretty much every reason lol.
am here, u can talk~

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:37
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:35
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32 Ok well im going to bed. Feeling depressed but what ever. Goodnight
why are you feeling depressed?
Pretty much every reason lol.
Well, that’s our job, so vent!
Idk about that lol. Every time i do people leave me. And plenty of people made me learn to keep what i feel inside.

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:37
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:35
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32 Ok well im going to bed. Feeling depressed but what ever. Goodnight
why are you feeling depressed?
Pretty much every reason lol.
Well, that’s our job, so vent!
Bri! Ur making him feel bad

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:27 Hey Leo!!
heyyy
Remy Break wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:27
Leo Noxley wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:25
Remy Break wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:22
Leo Noxley wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:19 Helloooo
hello brother number 2.
Brother number 2??
well yeah, I'm number one
ohhh i see
also love the pride pfp and quote

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
Leo Noxley wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:38
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:27 Hey Leo!!
heyyy
hru??

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Leo Noxley wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:38
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:27 Hey Leo!!
heyyy
Remy Break wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:27
Leo Noxley wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:25
Remy Break wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:22
Leo Noxley wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:19 Helloooo
hello brother number 2.
Brother number 2??
well yeah, I'm number one
ohhh i see
also love the pride pfp and quote
And Zach is number one :pepehehe: I can't move my brother cow to another slot :(
and thanks :D

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:39
Leo Noxley wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:38
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:27 Hey Leo!!
heyyy
hru??
doing good just waking up hahah

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:52
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:50 :cute:
LASSIII
Hru?