Let's Chat!
LolLaverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:38Bri! Ur making him feel badBriar Anderson wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:37Well, that’s our job, so vent!River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:35Pretty much every reason lol.Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32why are you feeling depressed?River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32 Ok well im going to bed. Feeling depressed but what ever. Goodnight
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
oh morning~Leo Noxley wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:40doing good just waking up hahah
@Laasya Manjunath i am good, wbu?
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
Riv, then that’s not your fault at all. It’s theirs. They should know that they can’t overstep boundaries, and you should learn to stand up. Now, if you genuinely don’t feel comfortable, of course, but don’t be scared to do so.River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:38Idk about that lol. Every time i do people leave me. And plenty of people made me learn to keep what i feel inside.Briar Anderson wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:37Well, that’s our job, so vent!River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:35Pretty much every reason lol.Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32why are you feeling depressed?River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32 Ok well im going to bed. Feeling depressed but what ever. Goodnight
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I should get back on topic to what I keep putting off- I have two replies to do here. We're supposed to go to a water park today and I lowk am wanting to swim.
(I just am very self conscious because I ain't thin. And I'm deaf without my devices so I cannot hear anything)
(I just am very self conscious because I ain't thin. And I'm deaf without my devices so I cannot hear anything)
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
also good!Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:41oh morning~Leo Noxley wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:40doing good just waking up hahah
@Laasya Manjunath i am good, wbu?
Let's Chat!
i hope you still have fun though and dont be self conscious!!Remy Break wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:41 I should get back on topic to what I keep putting off- I have two replies to do here. We're supposed to go to a water park today and I lowk am wanting to swim.
(I just am very self conscious because I ain't thin. And I'm deaf without my devices so I cannot hear anything)
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
Let's Chat!
nice~Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:42also good!Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:41oh morning~
@Laasya Manjunath i am good, wbu?
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:41Riv, then that’s not your fault at all. It’s theirs. They should know that they can’t overstep boundaries, and you should learn to stand up. Now, if you genuinely don’t feel comfortable, of course, but don’t be scared to do so.River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:38Idk about that lol. Every time i do people leave me. And plenty of people made me learn to keep what i feel inside.Briar Anderson wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:37Well, that’s our job, so vent!
Im not good at this. So bare with me. I've never been good at opening up. Cause every time i did before my mom would use it against me. In my darkest time, i told my mom i was depressed and didn't feel like living was the plan anymore. She just laughed in my face. So i learned easily not to trust or open up to people.
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
I would have fun, they don't really weigh anyone perse unlike the other water park close by that was built a few years ago. I was turned away at that water park from a few rides. I don't think they really care at the one we're going to. I can always take a few pictures, because I adore the aesthetic more than a concrete parking lot with lots of metal stairs that have holes in it like a grater.Leo Noxley wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:43i hope you still have fun though and dont be self conscious!!Remy Break wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:41 I should get back on topic to what I keep putting off- I have two replies to do here. We're supposed to go to a water park today and I lowk am wanting to swim.
(I just am very self conscious because I ain't thin. And I'm deaf without my devices so I cannot hear anything)
edit: my family is now awake, guess I'm not gonna write replies lol
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Hey guys, can I vent to someone?
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |