Let's Chat!
Great!! Wbu?
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Let's Chat!
Good as well! How is your health??Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:36Great!! Wbu?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
AMAZING!Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:37Good as well! How is your health??
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Let's Chat!
Great to know, riverne~Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:37AMAZING!Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:37Good as well! How is your health??
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
Yeah LyderLily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:38Great to know, riverne~Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:37AMAZING!
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Let's Chat!
Back to normal huh??!!Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:39Yeah LyderLily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:38Great to know, riverne~Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:37AMAZING!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hee hee!
That was a very dusty room I had to clean just there!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Oh how's it going?Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:42Hee hee!
That was a very dusty room I had to clean just there!
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta β’ 6 | eva β’ 5 | str β’ 6 | wis β’ 6 | arc β’ 6 | acc β’ 6 |
Let's Chat!
Of course you did -_-Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 11:57Totally didn't forgot about the rating...Remy Break wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 11:56 You also need to be of age. If you are not 17+ (the show is rating MA), I do not encourage watching it.
β½~Eklipse~βΎ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Did u change ur pfp??Lex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:42Of course you did -_-Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 11:57Totally didn't forgot about the rating...Remy Break wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 11:56 You also need to be of age. If you are not 17+ (the show is rating MA), I do not encourage watching it.
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta β’ 6 | eva β’ 5 | str β’ 6 | wis β’ 6 | arc β’ 6 | acc β’ 6 |