OOC Let's Chat!

You also need to be of age. If you are not 17+ (the show is rating MA), I do not encourage watching it. There are themes in there unsuitable for children or young teens. So ;-;

anyways I'm close to my 300th post and roblox on the laptop sucks because my computer is heating up faster than a potato stuck in a microwave.
Last edited by Remy Break on 3 Jun 2026, 11:57, edited 1 time in total.

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 11:56 You also need to be of age. If you are not 17+ (the show is rating MA), I do not encourage watching it.
Totally didn't forgot about the rating...

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
WHERE IS EVERYBODY??

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
*achoo!*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:19 *achoo!*
Bless you!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Googoogaga

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Anyone alive?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:32 Anyone alive?
LAVIEEE

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:33
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:32 Anyone alive?
LAVIEEE
Lils!!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:33
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:32 Anyone alive?
LAVIEEE
Lils!!
Hru??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9