Let's Chat!
WELL SOMEONE GAVE HIM DETENTION and it wasn't him >C
his author was very happy to put him in a lear thread
his author was very happy to put him in a lear thread
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Also...Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:38 WELL SOMEONE GAVE HIM DETENTION and it wasn't him >C
his author was very happy to put him in a lear thread
"Especially with the beater's bat he had in his other hand. Oh he was ready to slam some iron balls into people's ears, shoulders, heads, whatever. It was such an exhilarating thought."
Link
Let's Chat!
Boy its a good thing you dont have slytherin access, not helping me out here *partner* >CDenise Yarbrough wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:39Also...Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:38 WELL SOMEONE GAVE HIM DETENTION and it wasn't him >C
his author was very happy to put him in a lear thread
"Especially with the beater's bat he had in his other hand. Oh he was ready to slam some iron balls into people's ears, shoulders, heads, whatever. It was such an exhilarating thought."
Link
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Whenever Remy and Silas end up meeting it's probably going to be very chaotic...
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
I will be there with the popcorn, ready to see it all go down
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
Yes when is this gonna happen :pepecry:Silas Norwood wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:41 Whenever Remy and Silas end up meeting it's probably going to be very chaotic...
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Idk what will happen to Remy, he'll either be still dangling or he's going to beat the crap out of poor Harvey Harvey is pretty dumb too to provoke a half-giant when he's a short half-goblin and well, Denise will be kinda happy if that happens lolRemy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:39Boy its a good thing you dont have slytherin access, not helping me out here *partner* >CDenise Yarbrough wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:39Also...Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:38 WELL SOMEONE GAVE HIM DETENTION and it wasn't him >C
his author was very happy to put him in a lear thread
"Especially with the beater's bat he had in his other hand. Oh he was ready to slam some iron balls into people's ears, shoulders, heads, whatever. It was such an exhilarating thought."
Link
Well... it's either going to be physical fight or duel, I would be happy to moderate bothSilas Norwood wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:41 Whenever Remy and Silas end up meeting it's probably going to be very chaotic...
Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:42 I will be there with the popcorn, ready to see it all go down
When we get around to plotting I guessRemy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:42Yes when is this gonna happen :pepecry:Silas Norwood wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:41 Whenever Remy and Silas end up meeting it's probably going to be very chaotic...
or I still might join the common room threadDenise Yarbrough wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:42Well... it's either going to be physical fight or duel, I would be happy to moderate bothSilas Norwood wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:41 Whenever Remy and Silas end up meeting it's probably going to be very chaotic...![]()
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Harvey and Logan both angered Remy XD as well as Lear XDDenise Yarbrough wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:42Idk what will happen to Remy, he'll either be still dangling or he's going to beat the crap out of poor Harvey Harvey is pretty dumb too to provoke a half-giant when he's a short half-goblin and well, Denise will be kinda happy if that happens lolRemy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:39Boy its a good thing you dont have slytherin access, not helping me out here *partner* >CDenise Yarbrough wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:39Also...Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:38 WELL SOMEONE GAVE HIM DETENTION and it wasn't him >C
his author was very happy to put him in a lear thread
"Especially with the beater's bat he had in his other hand. Oh he was ready to slam some iron balls into people's ears, shoulders, heads, whatever. It was such an exhilarating thought."
Link
Well... it's either going to be physical fight or duel, I would be happy to moderate bothSilas Norwood wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:41 Whenever Remy and Silas end up meeting it's probably going to be very chaotic...![]()
Reducio

--
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
I have a feeling the moderation post will be mentioning a black eye.. for Harvey or maybe Denise (Logan is a seventh year, lucky)Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:46Harvey and Logan both angered Remy XD as well as Lear XDDenise Yarbrough wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:42Idk what will happen to Remy, he'll either be still dangling or he's going to beat the crap out of poor Harvey Harvey is pretty dumb too to provoke a half-giant when he's a short half-goblin and well, Denise will be kinda happy if that happens lolRemy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:39Boy its a good thing you dont have slytherin access, not helping me out here *partner* >CDenise Yarbrough wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:39Also...Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:38 WELL SOMEONE GAVE HIM DETENTION and it wasn't him >C
his author was very happy to put him in a lear thread
"Especially with the beater's bat he had in his other hand. Oh he was ready to slam some iron balls into people's ears, shoulders, heads, whatever. It was such an exhilarating thought."
Link
Well... it's either going to be physical fight or duel, I would be happy to moderate bothSilas Norwood wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:41 Whenever Remy and Silas end up meeting it's probably going to be very chaotic...![]()
Reducio
--
if its a duel, Remy is so getting his butt kicked. Literally in this Detention thread right now, he only has someone else's wand right now, he didn't bring his own.