OOC Let's Chat!

WELL SOMEONE GAVE HIM DETENTION and it wasn't him >C

his author was very happy to put him in a lear thread

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:38 WELL SOMEONE GAVE HIM DETENTION and it wasn't him >C

his author was very happy to put him in a lear thread
Also...

"Especially with the beater's bat he had in his other hand. Oh he was ready to slam some iron balls into people's ears, shoulders, heads, whatever. It was such an exhilarating thought."

Link

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:39
Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:38 WELL SOMEONE GAVE HIM DETENTION and it wasn't him >C

his author was very happy to put him in a lear thread
Also...

"Especially with the beater's bat he had in his other hand. Oh he was ready to slam some iron balls into people's ears, shoulders, heads, whatever. It was such an exhilarating thought."

Link
Boy its a good thing you dont have slytherin access, not helping me out here *partner* >C

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Whenever Remy and Silas end up meeting it's probably going to be very chaotic...

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
I will be there with the popcorn, ready to see it all go down

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:41 Whenever Remy and Silas end up meeting it's probably going to be very chaotic...
Yes when is this gonna happen :pepecry:

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:39
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:39
Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:38 WELL SOMEONE GAVE HIM DETENTION and it wasn't him >C

his author was very happy to put him in a lear thread
Also...

"Especially with the beater's bat he had in his other hand. Oh he was ready to slam some iron balls into people's ears, shoulders, heads, whatever. It was such an exhilarating thought."

Link
Boy its a good thing you dont have slytherin access, not helping me out here *partner* >C
Idk what will happen to Remy, he'll either be still dangling or he's going to beat the crap out of poor Harvey Harvey is pretty dumb too to provoke a half-giant when he's a short half-goblin and well, Denise will be kinda happy if that happens lol
Silas Norwood wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:41 Whenever Remy and Silas end up meeting it's probably going to be very chaotic...
Well... it's either going to be physical fight or duel, I would be happy to moderate both :laugh:

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:42 I will be there with the popcorn, ready to see it all go down
:lol: <3
Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:42
Silas Norwood wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:41 Whenever Remy and Silas end up meeting it's probably going to be very chaotic...
Yes when is this gonna happen :pepecry:
When we get around to plotting I guess :eyes: or I still might join the common room thread
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:42
Silas Norwood wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:41 Whenever Remy and Silas end up meeting it's probably going to be very chaotic...
Well... it's either going to be physical fight or duel, I would be happy to moderate both :laugh:
T-)

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:42
Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:39
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:39
Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:38 WELL SOMEONE GAVE HIM DETENTION and it wasn't him >C

his author was very happy to put him in a lear thread
Also...

"Especially with the beater's bat he had in his other hand. Oh he was ready to slam some iron balls into people's ears, shoulders, heads, whatever. It was such an exhilarating thought."

Link
Boy its a good thing you dont have slytherin access, not helping me out here *partner* >C
Idk what will happen to Remy, he'll either be still dangling or he's going to beat the crap out of poor Harvey Harvey is pretty dumb too to provoke a half-giant when he's a short half-goblin and well, Denise will be kinda happy if that happens lol
Silas Norwood wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:41 Whenever Remy and Silas end up meeting it's probably going to be very chaotic...
Well... it's either going to be physical fight or duel, I would be happy to moderate both :laugh:
Harvey and Logan both angered Remy XD as well as Lear XD
Reducio
Image posted by the member


--
:P if its a duel, Remy is so getting his butt kicked. Literally in this Detention thread right now, he only has someone else's wand right now, he didn't bring his own.

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:46
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:42
Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:39
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:39
Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:38 WELL SOMEONE GAVE HIM DETENTION and it wasn't him >C

his author was very happy to put him in a lear thread
Also...

"Especially with the beater's bat he had in his other hand. Oh he was ready to slam some iron balls into people's ears, shoulders, heads, whatever. It was such an exhilarating thought."

Link
Boy its a good thing you dont have slytherin access, not helping me out here *partner* >C
Idk what will happen to Remy, he'll either be still dangling or he's going to beat the crap out of poor Harvey Harvey is pretty dumb too to provoke a half-giant when he's a short half-goblin and well, Denise will be kinda happy if that happens lol
Silas Norwood wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:41 Whenever Remy and Silas end up meeting it's probably going to be very chaotic...
Well... it's either going to be physical fight or duel, I would be happy to moderate both :laugh:
Harvey and Logan both angered Remy XD as well as Lear XD
Reducio
Image posted by the member


--
:P if its a duel, Remy is so getting his butt kicked. Literally in this Detention thread right now, he only has someone else's wand right now, he didn't bring his own.
I have a feeling the moderation post will be mentioning a black eye.. for Harvey or maybe Denise (Logan is a seventh year, lucky)