Let's Chat!
Dude I am freaking making the lyrics....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Just do half! I write in like 5 mins whenever lol
I just do it whenever
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Dude I can't, i ain't a lyrics maker?Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:06Just do half! I write in like 5 mins whenever lol
I just do it whenever
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
It’s ok, I believe in you! XxxLily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:07Dude I can't, i ain't a lyrics maker?Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:06Just do half! I write in like 5 mins whenever lol
I just do it whenever
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Dude I just asked mads since she is online.....Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:07It’s ok, I believe in you! XxxLily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:07Dude I can't, i ain't a lyrics maker?Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:06Just do half! I write in like 5 mins whenever lol
I just do it whenever
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
You giving her credit?Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:08Dude I just asked mads since she is online.....Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:07It’s ok, I believe in you! XxxLily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:07Dude I can't, i ain't a lyrics maker?Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:06Just do half! I write in like 5 mins whenever lol
I just do it whenever
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Nah, leave it, I was talking bout smthng elseBriar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:08You giving her credit?Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:08Dude I just asked mads since she is online.....Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:07It’s ok, I believe in you! XxxLily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:07Dude I can't, i ain't a lyrics maker?Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:06
Just do half! I write in like 5 mins whenever lol
I just do it whenever
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I was gonna say *I don’t recognize this professor* but hi Ruby!Vyacheslav Aleksandrovich Preobrazhensky wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:20 I really don’t like making ooc posts on this account but I don’t have time to finish a rp post before the index clearing for iNPCs so this is a post to avoid removal.
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
What??Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:09Nah, leave it, I was talking bout smthng elseBriar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:08You giving her credit?Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:08Dude I just asked mads since she is online.....
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Sure I have an inpc plans but I've got to work on it more