OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:02 @Lily Clarke Come on honey time to go to bed
Dude I am freaking making the lyrics....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:03
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:02 @Lily Clarke Come on honey time to go to bed
Dude I am freaking making the lyrics....
Just do half! I write in like 5 mins whenever lol
I just do it whenever

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:03
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:02 @Lily Clarke Come on honey time to go to bed
Dude I am freaking making the lyrics....
Just do half! I write in like 5 mins whenever lol
I just do it whenever
Dude I can't, i ain't a lyrics maker?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:07
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:03
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:02 @Lily Clarke Come on honey time to go to bed
Dude I am freaking making the lyrics....
Just do half! I write in like 5 mins whenever lol
I just do it whenever
Dude I can't, i ain't a lyrics maker?
It’s ok, I believe in you! Xxx

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:07
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:03
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:02 @Lily Clarke Come on honey time to go to bed
Dude I am freaking making the lyrics....
Just do half! I write in like 5 mins whenever lol
I just do it whenever
Dude I can't, i ain't a lyrics maker?
It’s ok, I believe in you! Xxx
Dude I just asked mads since she is online.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:08
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:07
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:03

Dude I am freaking making the lyrics....
Just do half! I write in like 5 mins whenever lol
I just do it whenever
Dude I can't, i ain't a lyrics maker?
It’s ok, I believe in you! Xxx
Dude I just asked mads since she is online.....
You giving her credit?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:08
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:07
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:06
Just do half! I write in like 5 mins whenever lol
I just do it whenever
Dude I can't, i ain't a lyrics maker?
It’s ok, I believe in you! Xxx
Dude I just asked mads since she is online.....
You giving her credit?
Nah, leave it, I was talking bout smthng else

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Vyacheslav Aleksandrovich Preobrazhensky wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:20 I really don’t like making ooc posts on this account but I don’t have time to finish a rp post before the index clearing for iNPCs so this is a post to avoid removal.
I was gonna say *I don’t recognize this professor* but hi Ruby!

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:08
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:07

Dude I can't, i ain't a lyrics maker?
It’s ok, I believe in you! Xxx
Dude I just asked mads since she is online.....
You giving her credit?
Nah, leave it, I was talking bout smthng else
What??

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Sure I have an inpc plans but I've got to work on it more

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff