OOC Let's Chat!

Diana Roberts wrote: 31 May 2026, 03:31 Hey guys! Is it me or is the site faster?
it is! Zach (the site's creator) did some work on the server earlier which you can read about here!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
The site definitely is faster now

Inveniam viam aut faciam Sta: 12 | Eva: 12 | Str: 7 | Wis: 14 | Arc: 10 | Acc: 13

OOC Let's Chat!
it's so peak

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:09
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:06
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 07:36 I arted
Oo, what or who did you art?
My persona :3 Image posted by the member
Cuwute! :green_heart:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 May 2026, 04:22
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:09
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:06
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 07:36 I arted
Oo, what or who did you art?
My persona :3 Image posted by the member
Cuwute! :green_heart:
Ty ty :3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 31 May 2026, 04:37
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 May 2026, 04:22
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:09
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:06
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 07:36 I arted
Oo, what or who did you art?
My persona :3 Image posted by the member
Cuwute! :green_heart:
Ty ty :3
Awww that's actually cute!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
LOOK ALIVE HOOMANS

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 04:48 LOOK ALIVE HOOMANS

Yo Bri!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9