Let's Chat!
Read the books, watched the series!Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:27YOU READ THE BOOKS?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
SAME! Loved the way they changed a few things, now I'm SCARED for S3 nglBriar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:28Read the books, watched the series!Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:27YOU READ THE BOOKS?
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
IKR? But still, the first book just hits different….Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:30SAME! Loved the way they changed a few things, now I'm SCARED for S3 nglBriar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:28Read the books, watched the series!Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:27YOU READ THE BOOKS?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Fr, I think I'll have to re-read the 3rd one js bc I completely forgot who Layla was lolBriar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:34IKR? But still, the first book just hits different….Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:30SAME! Loved the way they changed a few things, now I'm SCARED for S3 nglBriar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:28Read the books, watched the series!
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
That was the neighbour of Pip impersonating a girl whose fc was a girl in Pips class, he did that to attract the men and get things done. So damn vulnerable.Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:45Fr, I think I'll have to re-read the 3rd one js bc I completely forgot who Layla was lolBriar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:34IKR? But still, the first book just hits different….Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:30SAME! Loved the way they changed a few things, now I'm SCARED for S3 ngl
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I arted
Let's Chat!
Oo, what or who did you art?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
My persona :3
Let's Chat!
NiceLotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:09My persona :3![]()
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."