OOC Let's Chat!

Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:27
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:24
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:24 Just finished AGGGTM S2... UGH PIP MY GIRL
AAAIIII KNOWWWW
YOU READ THE BOOKS?
Read the books, watched the series!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:28
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:27
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:24
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:24 Just finished AGGGTM S2... UGH PIP MY GIRL
AAAIIII KNOWWWW
YOU READ THE BOOKS?
Read the books, watched the series!
SAME! Loved the way they changed a few things, now I'm SCARED for S3 ngl

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:30
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:28
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:27
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:24
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:24 Just finished AGGGTM S2... UGH PIP MY GIRL
AAAIIII KNOWWWW
YOU READ THE BOOKS?
Read the books, watched the series!
SAME! Loved the way they changed a few things, now I'm SCARED for S3 ngl
IKR? But still, the first book just hits different….

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:34
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:30
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:28
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:27
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:24

AAAIIII KNOWWWW
YOU READ THE BOOKS?
Read the books, watched the series!
SAME! Loved the way they changed a few things, now I'm SCARED for S3 ngl
IKR? But still, the first book just hits different….
Fr, I think I'll have to re-read the 3rd one js bc I completely forgot who Layla was lol

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:45
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:34
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:30
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:28
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:27

YOU READ THE BOOKS?
Read the books, watched the series!
SAME! Loved the way they changed a few things, now I'm SCARED for S3 ngl
IKR? But still, the first book just hits different….
Fr, I think I'll have to re-read the 3rd one js bc I completely forgot who Layla was lol
That was the neighbour of Pip impersonating a girl whose fc was a girl in Pips class, he did that to attract the men and get things done. So damn vulnerable.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
I arted

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 07:36 I arted
Oo, what or who did you art?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
hi

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:06
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 07:36 I arted
Oo, what or who did you art?
My persona :3 Image posted by the member

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:09
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:06
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 07:36 I arted
Oo, what or who did you art?
My persona :3 Image posted by the member
Nice

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."