Let's Chat!
Guys psg won the champions league i can die in peace
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
I hit 78 pokemons today ;-; most in the parking lots
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Weight class. I was bumped up to 105 weight class last season because our coach favoured his daughter and put her at 100 because she couldn't win at 105. So when I move I'ma try to drop down to 100 lb to wrestle at that weight classRemy Break wrote: 30 May 2026, 20:06Are you talking about placement, district or weight ;-;Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 17:56Yep!!! Proud to be a 105 wrestler! Although i may drop to 100Marcella di Angelo wrote: 30 May 2026, 17:31Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 17:27Thats terrible! They need to tell people these things beforehand. I understand how you feel, happened in wrestling a lot.Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 May 2026, 16:12 I mad so I need to rant
I had a rehearsal for a play scheduled for today. However this was a rehearsal that wasn't on the OG calendar so I had signed up to volunteer at my library. When I realized that the two overlapped a few days ago, I had to cancel volunteering. However at 10:30 last night, when I was in bed sleeping, the theater sent out that only main characters were called, and I'm in ensemble. This means I cleared a volunteer opportunity I was really excited to do for nothing. Its honestly really annoying because I'm centering my schedule to that I can be free for rehearsals I don't even need to go to. I wish we could be told way more in advance than the day before. I'm fairly sure they know who will be called for a rehearsal, they just don't do it until the night before
You wrestle?![]()
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
I'm confused- how do you lose with five extra pounds against you ;-; I feel like that's a bit of a small margin or gap in between? Wouldn't a 25-50 pound gap difference be more reasonable?
I'm not an athlete so take my questions with a grain of salt.
I'm not an athlete so take my questions with a grain of salt.
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Because they're heavier. I also wrestled a weight class under them all and still won. She struggled more with it and kept on gassing out. So the coach put me at 105Remy Break wrote: 30 May 2026, 20:21 I'm confused- how do you lose with five extra pounds against you ;-; I feel like that's a bit of a small margin or gap in between? Wouldn't a 25-50 pound gap difference be more reasonable?
I'm not an athlete so take my questions with a grain of salt.
I also have wrestled people with a 25-50 pound gap. Only in practice tho
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Oo nice I'll owl u my trainer code if ya wanna friend me there
Let's Chat!
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
heyo asterius!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
*pokes head in*
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ’ꜱ