OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:59 LILS!! AV!!
HRU??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:58
Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:57
Avery Gray wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:56
Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:48
Avery Gray wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:44 Morning!
*tackles* AVVVV
*tackles* EMMYYYY
HOW ARE YOUUUUU????????????!!
Hi Laasya!
Hiya! Hru?
IM really good, Wbu?
Avery Gray wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:58
Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:57
Avery Gray wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:56
Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:48
Avery Gray wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:44 Morning!
*tackles* AVVVV
*tackles* EMMYYYY
HOW ARE YOUUUUU????????????!!
Hi Laasya!
I'M GOODDDDDDDDD!! HOW ARE YOUUUUUUUU????????

Hiya Laasya!
IM REALLY GOODDD!!! Drafting a bday partayyy for emiii

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:59
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:59 LILS!! AV!!
HRU??
good! you?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 May 2026, 16:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:59
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:59 LILS!! AV!!
HRU??
good! you?
Good as well!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
I mad so I need to rant

I had a rehearsal for a play scheduled for today. However this was a rehearsal that wasn't on the OG calendar so I had signed up to volunteer at my library. When I realized that the two overlapped a few days ago, I had to cancel volunteering. However at 10:30 last night, when I was in bed sleeping, the theater sent out that only main characters were called, and I'm in ensemble. This means I cleared a volunteer opportunity I was really excited to do for nothing. Its honestly really annoying because I'm centering my schedule to that I can be free for rehearsals I don't even need to go to. I wish we could be told way more in advance than the day before. I'm fairly sure they know who will be called for a rehearsal, they just don't do it until the night before

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:20
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:11 Hi Lily!!!
Hey Rosie!! Hru?
I’m good, thanks! How about you?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 May 2026, 16:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:20
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:11 Hi Lily!!!
Hey Rosie!! Hru?
I’m good, thanks! How about you?
Am good as well!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 May 2026, 16:12 I mad so I need to rant

I had a rehearsal for a play scheduled for today. However this was a rehearsal that wasn't on the OG calendar so I had signed up to volunteer at my library. When I realized that the two overlapped a few days ago, I had to cancel volunteering. However at 10:30 last night, when I was in bed sleeping, the theater sent out that only main characters were called, and I'm in ensemble. This means I cleared a volunteer opportunity I was really excited to do for nothing. Its honestly really annoying because I'm centering my schedule to that I can be free for rehearsals I don't even need to go to. I wish we could be told way more in advance than the day before. I'm fairly sure they know who will be called for a rehearsal, they just don't do it until the night before
That's just annoying. Honestly, I wish people didn't do this. This always happens. Especially with plays T-T I remember when once during practices our teacher in charge had cancelled practice even when half the cast come to practice. It was a waste of our time and energy. All of us had cancelled important events to come. It is truly frustrating when they do this.

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 May 2026, 16:12 I mad so I need to rant

I had a rehearsal for a play scheduled for today. However this was a rehearsal that wasn't on the OG calendar so I had signed up to volunteer at my library. When I realized that the two overlapped a few days ago, I had to cancel volunteering. However at 10:30 last night, when I was in bed sleeping, the theater sent out that only main characters were called, and I'm in ensemble. This means I cleared a volunteer opportunity I was really excited to do for nothing. Its honestly really annoying because I'm centering my schedule to that I can be free for rehearsals I don't even need to go to. I wish we could be told way more in advance than the day before. I'm fairly sure they know who will be called for a rehearsal, they just don't do it until the night before
Thats terrible! They need to tell people these things beforehand. I understand how you feel, happened in wrestling a lot.

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 17:27
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 May 2026, 16:12 I mad so I need to rant

I had a rehearsal for a play scheduled for today. However this was a rehearsal that wasn't on the OG calendar so I had signed up to volunteer at my library. When I realized that the two overlapped a few days ago, I had to cancel volunteering. However at 10:30 last night, when I was in bed sleeping, the theater sent out that only main characters were called, and I'm in ensemble. This means I cleared a volunteer opportunity I was really excited to do for nothing. Its honestly really annoying because I'm centering my schedule to that I can be free for rehearsals I don't even need to go to. I wish we could be told way more in advance than the day before. I'm fairly sure they know who will be called for a rehearsal, they just don't do it until the night before
Thats terrible! They need to tell people these things beforehand. I understand how you feel, happened in wrestling a lot.


You wrestle? :wow:

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8