OOC Let's Chat!

Marcella di Angelo wrote: 30 May 2026, 17:31
Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 17:27
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 May 2026, 16:12 I mad so I need to rant

I had a rehearsal for a play scheduled for today. However this was a rehearsal that wasn't on the OG calendar so I had signed up to volunteer at my library. When I realized that the two overlapped a few days ago, I had to cancel volunteering. However at 10:30 last night, when I was in bed sleeping, the theater sent out that only main characters were called, and I'm in ensemble. This means I cleared a volunteer opportunity I was really excited to do for nothing. Its honestly really annoying because I'm centering my schedule to that I can be free for rehearsals I don't even need to go to. I wish we could be told way more in advance than the day before. I'm fairly sure they know who will be called for a rehearsal, they just don't do it until the night before
Thats terrible! They need to tell people these things beforehand. I understand how you feel, happened in wrestling a lot.


You wrestle? :wow:
Yep!!! Proud to be a 105 wrestler! Although i may drop to 100

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Good night hio!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 May 2026, 18:03 Good night hio!
night lassi!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 17:56
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 30 May 2026, 17:31
Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 17:27
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 May 2026, 16:12 I mad so I need to rant

I had a rehearsal for a play scheduled for today. However this was a rehearsal that wasn't on the OG calendar so I had signed up to volunteer at my library. When I realized that the two overlapped a few days ago, I had to cancel volunteering. However at 10:30 last night, when I was in bed sleeping, the theater sent out that only main characters were called, and I'm in ensemble. This means I cleared a volunteer opportunity I was really excited to do for nothing. Its honestly really annoying because I'm centering my schedule to that I can be free for rehearsals I don't even need to go to. I wish we could be told way more in advance than the day before. I'm fairly sure they know who will be called for a rehearsal, they just don't do it until the night before
Thats terrible! They need to tell people these things beforehand. I understand how you feel, happened in wrestling a lot.


You wrestle? :wow:
Yep!!! Proud to be a 105 wrestler! Although i may drop to 100
omg that's amazing!!!!! XD

@Laasya Manjunath GOOD NIGHT!

enciclopedia
sta โ€ข 4 | eva โ€ข 5 | str โ€ข 4 | wis โ€ข 8 | arcp โ€ข 6 | acc โ€ข 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Iโ€™m happy now because I ended up actually being able to volunteer at my library

My Ency
โ˜† ๐•‚๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐••๐•ช โ„‚๐•™๐•–๐•–๐•œ โ˜†
โ€œShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.โ€
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 May 2026, 18:22 Iโ€™m happy now because I ended up actually being able to volunteer at my library
OH THAT'S AMAZING!!!

enciclopedia
sta โ€ข 4 | eva โ€ข 5 | str โ€ข 4 | wis โ€ข 8 | arcp โ€ข 6 | acc โ€ข 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 30 May 2026, 18:24
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 May 2026, 18:22 Iโ€™m happy now because I ended up actually being able to volunteer at my library
OH THAT'S AMAZING!!!
:rofl:

My Ency
โ˜† ๐•‚๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐••๐•ช โ„‚๐•™๐•–๐•–๐•œ โ˜†
โ€œShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.โ€
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
:cute:
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 May 2026, 18:25
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 30 May 2026, 18:24
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 May 2026, 18:22 Iโ€™m happy now because I ended up actually being able to volunteer at my library
OH THAT'S AMAZING!!!
:rofl:

enciclopedia
sta โ€ข 4 | eva โ€ข 5 | str โ€ข 4 | wis โ€ข 8 | arcp โ€ข 6 | acc โ€ข 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 17:56
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 30 May 2026, 17:31
Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 17:27
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 May 2026, 16:12 I mad so I need to rant

I had a rehearsal for a play scheduled for today. However this was a rehearsal that wasn't on the OG calendar so I had signed up to volunteer at my library. When I realized that the two overlapped a few days ago, I had to cancel volunteering. However at 10:30 last night, when I was in bed sleeping, the theater sent out that only main characters were called, and I'm in ensemble. This means I cleared a volunteer opportunity I was really excited to do for nothing. Its honestly really annoying because I'm centering my schedule to that I can be free for rehearsals I don't even need to go to. I wish we could be told way more in advance than the day before. I'm fairly sure they know who will be called for a rehearsal, they just don't do it until the night before
Thats terrible! They need to tell people these things beforehand. I understand how you feel, happened in wrestling a lot.


You wrestle? :wow:
Yep!!! Proud to be a 105 wrestler! Although i may drop to 100
Are you talking about placement, district or weight ;-;

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Remy

โ˜†"And the stars look very different today"โ˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff