Let's Chat!
Yep!!! Proud to be a 105 wrestler! Although i may drop to 100Marcella di Angelo wrote: 30 May 2026, 17:31Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 17:27Thats terrible! They need to tell people these things beforehand. I understand how you feel, happened in wrestling a lot.Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 May 2026, 16:12 I mad so I need to rant
I had a rehearsal for a play scheduled for today. However this was a rehearsal that wasn't on the OG calendar so I had signed up to volunteer at my library. When I realized that the two overlapped a few days ago, I had to cancel volunteering. However at 10:30 last night, when I was in bed sleeping, the theater sent out that only main characters were called, and I'm in ensemble. This means I cleared a volunteer opportunity I was really excited to do for nothing. Its honestly really annoying because I'm centering my schedule to that I can be free for rehearsals I don't even need to go to. I wish we could be told way more in advance than the day before. I'm fairly sure they know who will be called for a rehearsal, they just don't do it until the night before
You wrestle?![]()
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
night lassi!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
Let's Chat!
omg that's amazing!!!!! XDBree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 17:56Yep!!! Proud to be a 105 wrestler! Although i may drop to 100Marcella di Angelo wrote: 30 May 2026, 17:31Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 17:27Thats terrible! They need to tell people these things beforehand. I understand how you feel, happened in wrestling a lot.Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 May 2026, 16:12 I mad so I need to rant
I had a rehearsal for a play scheduled for today. However this was a rehearsal that wasn't on the OG calendar so I had signed up to volunteer at my library. When I realized that the two overlapped a few days ago, I had to cancel volunteering. However at 10:30 last night, when I was in bed sleeping, the theater sent out that only main characters were called, and I'm in ensemble. This means I cleared a volunteer opportunity I was really excited to do for nothing. Its honestly really annoying because I'm centering my schedule to that I can be free for rehearsals I don't even need to go to. I wish we could be told way more in advance than the day before. I'm fairly sure they know who will be called for a rehearsal, they just don't do it until the night before
You wrestle?![]()
@Laasya Manjunath GOOD NIGHT!
Let's Chat!
Iโm happy now because I ended up actually being able to volunteer at my library
| My Ency | โ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ช โ๐๐๐๐ โ โShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.โ |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
OH THAT'S AMAZING!!!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 May 2026, 18:22 Iโm happy now because I ended up actually being able to volunteer at my library
Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 30 May 2026, 18:24OH THAT'S AMAZING!!!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 May 2026, 18:22 Iโm happy now because I ended up actually being able to volunteer at my library
| My Ency | โ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ช โ๐๐๐๐ โ โShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.โ |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 May 2026, 18:25Marcella di Angelo wrote: 30 May 2026, 18:24OH THAT'S AMAZING!!!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 May 2026, 18:22 Iโm happy now because I ended up actually being able to volunteer at my library![]()
Let's Chat!
Are you talking about placement, district or weight ;-;Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 17:56Yep!!! Proud to be a 105 wrestler! Although i may drop to 100Marcella di Angelo wrote: 30 May 2026, 17:31Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 17:27Thats terrible! They need to tell people these things beforehand. I understand how you feel, happened in wrestling a lot.Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 May 2026, 16:12 I mad so I need to rant
I had a rehearsal for a play scheduled for today. However this was a rehearsal that wasn't on the OG calendar so I had signed up to volunteer at my library. When I realized that the two overlapped a few days ago, I had to cancel volunteering. However at 10:30 last night, when I was in bed sleeping, the theater sent out that only main characters were called, and I'm in ensemble. This means I cleared a volunteer opportunity I was really excited to do for nothing. Its honestly really annoying because I'm centering my schedule to that I can be free for rehearsals I don't even need to go to. I wish we could be told way more in advance than the day before. I'm fairly sure they know who will be called for a rehearsal, they just don't do it until the night before
You wrestle?![]()
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Hi Remy