Let's Chat!
You’re no funnnn go call Ryder to chase around you again JOKINGLily Clarke wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:49Woah woah chillax boy, no egg fights OR paint fights hereJoseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:48*pulls out paint vacuum from previous fight with Lilz and sucks up all the paint*Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:45*slaps the shark and throws 10 buckets of green paint andon him
![]()
Same boring tricksyall never learn-
*blasts Bri with concentrated beam of green paint*
*lets new Sharky friend eat eggs*![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
First of all, if he is chasing so why should I call him?Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:49You’re no funnnn go call Ryder to chase around you again JOKINGLily Clarke wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:49Woah woah chillax boy, no egg fights OR paint fights hereJoseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:48*pulls out paint vacuum from previous fight with Lilz and sucks up all the paint*Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:45*slaps the shark and throws 10 buckets of green paint andon him
![]()
Same boring tricksyall never learn-
*blasts Bri with concentrated beam of green paint*
*lets new Sharky friend eat eggs*![]()
Second of all. He hasn't been online
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
*uses fire to cook eggs for Sharky*Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:48*turns into fire and burns him*Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:48*pulls out paint vacuum from previous fight with Lilz and sucks up all the paint*Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:45*slaps the shark and throws 10 buckets of green paint andon him
![]()
Same boring tricksyall never learn-
*blasts Bri with concentrated beam of green paint*
*lets new Sharky friend eat eggs*![]()
*adds mayonnaise and Saturnian urine to fried eggs*
Mmmmm lovely
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
I know nothing could matter, god I wish something mattered to yaJoseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:54*uses fire to cook eggs for Sharky*Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:48*turns into fire and burns him*Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:48*pulls out paint vacuum from previous fight with Lilz and sucks up all the paint*Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:45*slaps the shark and throws 10 buckets of green paint andon him
![]()
Same boring tricksyall never learn-
*blasts Bri with concentrated beam of green paint*
*lets new Sharky friend eat eggs*![]()
![]()
*adds mayonnaise and Saturnian urine to fried eggs*
Mmmmm lovelywant some Lils?
Srry I’m in my philosophical era
Last edited by Briar Anderson on 30 May 2026, 13:55, edited 1 time in total.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Nah, I am fine rn! Gimme some tho, I got a planJoseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:54*uses fire to cook eggs for Sharky*Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:48*turns into fire and burns him*Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:48*pulls out paint vacuum from previous fight with Lilz and sucks up all the paint*Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:45*slaps the shark and throws 10 buckets of green paint andon him
![]()
Same boring tricksyall never learn-
*blasts Bri with concentrated beam of green paint*
*lets new Sharky friend eat eggs*![]()
![]()
*adds mayonnaise and Saturnian urine to fried eggs*
Mmmmm lovelywant some Lils?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Can I have someJoseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:54*uses fire to cook eggs for Sharky*Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:48*turns into fire and burns him*Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:48*pulls out paint vacuum from previous fight with Lilz and sucks up all the paint*Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:45*slaps the shark and throws 10 buckets of green paint andon him
![]()
Same boring tricksyall never learn-
*blasts Bri with concentrated beam of green paint*
*lets new Sharky friend eat eggs*![]()
![]()
*adds mayonnaise and Saturnian urine to fried eggs*
Mmmmm lovelywant some Lils?
Let's Chat!
*hands fried eggs to Nickie and Lils and Sharky*
CHEERS!
eat first fight later~
CHEERS!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Lily- I bumped my head.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Nah.Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:56 *hands fried eggs to Nickie and Lils and Sharky*
CHEERS!eat first fight later~
*takes the plate, and throws it across the room on Nick* THIS IS WHAT U GET FOR TEASING ME
@ Briar Anderson wait, what happened
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
fist fight now
(oh it says first- ok ignore me)
I watched some more malcolm in the middle after months of not watching it
I watched some more malcolm in the middle after months of not watching it
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
