OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:49
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:48
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:45
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:43
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:43

OH ITS ON HOOMAN
*throws a shark on him*
*teaches shark the baby shark dance* :cute:
*slaps the shark and throws 10 buckets of green paint and Image posted by the member on him
*pulls out paint vacuum from previous fight with Lilz and sucks up all the paint* :cute:
Same boring tricks :wise: yall never learn-
*blasts Bri with concentrated beam of green paint*
*lets new Sharky friend eat eggs* :grin:
Woah woah chillax boy, no egg fights OR paint fights here
You’re no funnnn go call Ryder to chase around you again JOKING

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:49
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:49
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:48
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:45
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:43

*teaches shark the baby shark dance* :cute:
*slaps the shark and throws 10 buckets of green paint and Image posted by the member on him
*pulls out paint vacuum from previous fight with Lilz and sucks up all the paint* :cute:
Same boring tricks :wise: yall never learn-
*blasts Bri with concentrated beam of green paint*
*lets new Sharky friend eat eggs* :grin:
Woah woah chillax boy, no egg fights OR paint fights here
You’re no funnnn go call Ryder to chase around you again JOKING
First of all, if he is chasing so why should I call him?
Second of all. He hasn't been online

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:48
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:48
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:45
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:43
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:43

OH ITS ON HOOMAN
*throws a shark on him*
*teaches shark the baby shark dance* :cute:
*slaps the shark and throws 10 buckets of green paint and Image posted by the member on him
*pulls out paint vacuum from previous fight with Lilz and sucks up all the paint* :cute:
Same boring tricks :wise: yall never learn-
*blasts Bri with concentrated beam of green paint*
*lets new Sharky friend eat eggs* :grin:
*turns into fire and burns him*
*uses fire to cook eggs for Sharky* :cute:
*adds mayonnaise and Saturnian urine to fried eggs* ^^
Mmmmm lovely :decayed: want some Lils?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:54
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:48
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:48
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:45
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:43

*teaches shark the baby shark dance* :cute:
*slaps the shark and throws 10 buckets of green paint and Image posted by the member on him
*pulls out paint vacuum from previous fight with Lilz and sucks up all the paint* :cute:
Same boring tricks :wise: yall never learn-
*blasts Bri with concentrated beam of green paint*
*lets new Sharky friend eat eggs* :grin:
*turns into fire and burns him*
*uses fire to cook eggs for Sharky* :cute:
*adds mayonnaise and Saturnian urine to fried eggs* ^^
Mmmmm lovely :decayed: want some Lils?
I know nothing could matter, god I wish something mattered to ya
Srry I’m in my philosophical era
Last edited by Briar Anderson on 30 May 2026, 13:55, edited 1 time in total.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:54
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:48
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:48
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:45
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:43

*teaches shark the baby shark dance* :cute:
*slaps the shark and throws 10 buckets of green paint and Image posted by the member on him
*pulls out paint vacuum from previous fight with Lilz and sucks up all the paint* :cute:
Same boring tricks :wise: yall never learn-
*blasts Bri with concentrated beam of green paint*
*lets new Sharky friend eat eggs* :grin:
*turns into fire and burns him*
*uses fire to cook eggs for Sharky* :cute:
*adds mayonnaise and Saturnian urine to fried eggs* ^^
Mmmmm lovely :decayed: want some Lils?
Nah, I am fine rn! Gimme some tho, I got a plan

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:54
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:48
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:48
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:45
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:43

*teaches shark the baby shark dance* :cute:
*slaps the shark and throws 10 buckets of green paint and Image posted by the member on him
*pulls out paint vacuum from previous fight with Lilz and sucks up all the paint* :cute:
Same boring tricks :wise: yall never learn-
*blasts Bri with concentrated beam of green paint*
*lets new Sharky friend eat eggs* :grin:
*turns into fire and burns him*
*uses fire to cook eggs for Sharky* :cute:
*adds mayonnaise and Saturnian urine to fried eggs* ^^
Mmmmm lovely :decayed: want some Lils?
Can I have some

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
*hands fried eggs to Nickie and Lils and Sharky*
CHEERS! :cheers: eat first fight later~

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily- I bumped my head.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:56 *hands fried eggs to Nickie and Lils and Sharky*
CHEERS! :cheers: eat first fight later~
Nah.
*takes the plate, and throws it across the room on Nick* THIS IS WHAT U GET FOR TEASING ME


@ Briar Anderson wait, what happened

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
fist fight now :D (oh it says first- ok ignore me)

I watched some more malcolm in the middle after months of not watching it

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.