Let's Chat!
I understand it was planned, on discord though. There are plenty of members that don't use discord either at all or just simply.. not a lot.
The thing is, I thought I was locked out, since i couldn't read french to see what it said when I tried logging in as Remy, Elmo, even Edward since that was my poudlard account and none of them logged in.
The thing is, I thought I was locked out, since i couldn't read french to see what it said when I tried logging in as Remy, Elmo, even Edward since that was my poudlard account and none of them logged in.
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
That sucks guys. Maybe mention it in questions that you guys didn't know what was going on?
Let's Chat!
Least you got something to pull up I got a null screen ;n;Remy Break wrote: 30 May 2026, 11:02 I understand it was planned, on discord though. There are plenty of members that don't use discord either at all or just simply.. not a lot.
The thing is, I thought I was locked out, since i couldn't read french to see what it said when I tried logging in as Remy, Elmo, even Edward since that was my poudlard account and none of them logged in.
Let's Chat!
I got a 403 error, then a thing that said the file wasn't found, and then a 500 error :3Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 11:32Least you got something to pull up I got a null screen ;n;Remy Break wrote: 30 May 2026, 11:02 I understand it was planned, on discord though. There are plenty of members that don't use discord either at all or just simply.. not a lot.
The thing is, I thought I was locked out, since i couldn't read french to see what it said when I tried logging in as Remy, Elmo, even Edward since that was my poudlard account and none of them logged in.
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Heyoo
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
SIMSYYY
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
HOOOOOOOOOMMMMAAAANNNN
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
JOSE!!!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
*peeks in*