OOC Let's Chat!

I understand it was planned, on discord though. There are plenty of members that don't use discord either at all or just simply.. not a lot.

The thing is, I thought I was locked out, since i couldn't read french to see what it said when I tried logging in as Remy, Elmo, even Edward since that was my poudlard account and none of them logged in.

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
That sucks guys. Maybe mention it in questions that you guys didn't know what was going on?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 30 May 2026, 11:02 I understand it was planned, on discord though. There are plenty of members that don't use discord either at all or just simply.. not a lot.

The thing is, I thought I was locked out, since i couldn't read french to see what it said when I tried logging in as Remy, Elmo, even Edward since that was my poudlard account and none of them logged in.
Least you got something to pull up I got a null screen ;n;

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 11:32
Remy Break wrote: 30 May 2026, 11:02 I understand it was planned, on discord though. There are plenty of members that don't use discord either at all or just simply.. not a lot.

The thing is, I thought I was locked out, since i couldn't read french to see what it said when I tried logging in as Remy, Elmo, even Edward since that was my poudlard account and none of them logged in.
Least you got something to pull up I got a null screen ;n;
I got a 403 error, then a thing that said the file wasn't found, and then a 500 error :3

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyoo :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:29 Heyoo :wow:
SIMSYYY

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:29 Heyoo :wow:
HOOOOOOOOOMMMMAAAANNNN

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:29 Heyoo :wow:
JOSE!!!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:37
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:29 Heyoo :wow:
HOOOOOOOOOMMMMAAAANNNN
EXCUSE ME >:/

LEXXX :wow: LILZAROOOOO :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP