OOC Let's Chat!

Lex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:12
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:09
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:06
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 07:36 I arted
Oo, what or who did you art?
My persona :3 Image posted by the member
Nice
It's not my best but I am just getting back into digital art after years of trad art

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:14
Lex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:12
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:09
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:06
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 07:36 I arted
Oo, what or who did you art?
My persona :3 Image posted by the member
Nice
It's not my best but I am just getting back into digital art after years of trad art
Still better than I could ever do rn XuX

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:15
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:14
Lex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:12
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:09
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:06

Oo, what or who did you art?
My persona :3 Image posted by the member
Nice
It's not my best but I am just getting back into digital art after years of trad art
Still better than I could ever do rn XuX
I mean I obviously used a base and just eyeballed it for plenty else (fluff, ears and tail lol)

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I ARTED TOO!
Image posted by the member

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:21 I ARTED TOO!
Image posted by the member
Ooo! COOL!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:22
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:21 I ARTED TOO!
Image posted by the member
Ooo! COOL!
Thanks! I need to art more often tbh I’ve gotten bad at it

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:23
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:22
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:21 I ARTED TOO!
Image posted by the member
Ooo! COOL!
Thanks! I need to art more often tbh I’ve gotten bad at it
Art UuU

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:23
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:22
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:21 I ARTED TOO!
Image posted by the member
Ooo! COOL!
Thanks! I need to art more often tbh I’ve gotten bad at it
No it looks really good! i don't draw ppl very often i draw animals

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:23
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:23
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:22
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:21 I ARTED TOO!
Image posted by the member
Ooo! COOL!
Thanks! I need to art more often tbh I’ve gotten bad at it
Art UuU
Yeah that’s what everyone said TnT
I meant draw lol

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:25
Lex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:23
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:23
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:22
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:21 I ARTED TOO!
Image posted by the member
Ooo! COOL!
Thanks! I need to art more often tbh I’ve gotten bad at it
Art UuU
Yeah that’s what everyone said TnT
I meant draw lol
Slay

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."