Let's Chat!
It's not my best but I am just getting back into digital art after years of trad artLex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:12NiceLotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:09My persona :3![]()
Let's Chat!
Still better than I could ever do rn XuXLotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:14It's not my best but I am just getting back into digital art after years of trad artLex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:12NiceLotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:09My persona :3![]()
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
I mean I obviously used a base and just eyeballed it for plenty else (fluff, ears and tail lol)Lex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:15Still better than I could ever do rn XuXLotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:14It's not my best but I am just getting back into digital art after years of trad art
Let's Chat!
I ARTED TOO!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Ooo! COOL!
Let's Chat!
Thanks! I need to art more often tbh I’ve gotten bad at it
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Art UuUBriar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:23Thanks! I need to art more often tbh I’ve gotten bad at it
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
No it looks really good! i don't draw ppl very often i draw animalsBriar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:23Thanks! I need to art more often tbh I’ve gotten bad at it
Let's Chat!
Yeah that’s what everyone said TnTLex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:23Art UuUBriar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:23Thanks! I need to art more often tbh I’ve gotten bad at it
I meant draw lol
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
SlayBriar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:25Yeah that’s what everyone said TnTLex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:23Art UuUBriar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:23Thanks! I need to art more often tbh I’ve gotten bad at it
I meant draw lol
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."