Let's Chat!
Hi! I’m happy to help you!Carina Kaede wrote: 30 May 2026, 02:39 Hiya friends!
Got a little break from hio and now I'm back. I'm really just as clueless as before rn.
Does anyone mind letting me know the stuff I can/should do rn?
I'm replying to the left-off threads for now, so apart from that, what am I supposed to do to get back on track? Yeah, just some ideas before I start looking into a bunch of forums to catch up.
Something about the stats, or not sure if I should register again to move up a year and (I think I read somewhere a while ago our trunk will be updated by us ourselves?)
Thanks to whoever might answer and read![]()
Since you’re a second year, you are able to apply to add +5 stat points to any of your stats since you haven’t done that yet. You can do this in this form but make sure to remove spells and potions from your trunk!
You can also apply for two abilities since you’re a second year. (1 ability can be applied for per year for student characters. Adults are a little different.) you can find more info about that here!
Feel free to owl or dm me if you have any other questions!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hiya Carina. You were never removed for inactivity, so you do not need to reindex your character. If you wanted to stay as a second year student, you can owl your head of house with that particular request (graduation takes place at the beginning of July, depending on admin availability at that time).Carina Kaede wrote: 30 May 2026, 02:39 Hiya friends!
Got a little break from hio and now I'm back. I'm really just as clueless as before rn.
Does anyone mind letting me know the stuff I can/should do rn?
I'm replying to the left-off threads for now, so apart from that, what am I supposed to do to get back on track? Yeah, just some ideas before I start looking into a bunch of forums to catch up.
Something about the stats, or not sure if I should register again to move up a year and (I think I read somewhere a while ago our trunk will be updated by us ourselves?)
Thanks to whoever might answer and read![]()
As for your trunk, you can make a post in the trunk update forum to remove the spells and potions sections. You would only need to update your trunk moving forward when you have stats to change (like moving from second year to third year, for example), or whenever you apply for an ability. If you wanted to get the spells / potions for your second year, make sure you complete the homework before July (if you want to).
Let's Chat!
JUST FINISHED THE MURPH WORKOUT, I'M FREE NOW
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
Sigh...
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
*smiles*
Is there cheese and bacon?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
DONUT?
Let's Chat!
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
Congrats!
Let's Chat!
THANKS! I CAN'T FEEL MY ARMS! YAYY!!!
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
Thanks a lot man!!Avery Gray wrote: 30 May 2026, 02:57Hi! I’m happy to help you!Carina Kaede wrote: 30 May 2026, 02:39 Hiya friends!
Got a little break from hio and now I'm back. I'm really just as clueless as before rn.
Does anyone mind letting me know the stuff I can/should do rn?
I'm replying to the left-off threads for now, so apart from that, what am I supposed to do to get back on track? Yeah, just some ideas before I start looking into a bunch of forums to catch up.
Something about the stats, or not sure if I should register again to move up a year and (I think I read somewhere a while ago our trunk will be updated by us ourselves?)
Thanks to whoever might answer and read![]()
welcome back! I see that you are still registered with index which means you don’t have to reapply and will automatically move up to third year around July 1st! As far as updating trunks ourselves, well, not exactly. Potions and spells are no longer in trunk and will be updated ourselves in our encies, but trunks are still moderated with stats and abilities.
Since you’re a second year, you are able to apply to add +5 stat points to any of your stats since you haven’t done that yet. You can do this in this form but make sure to remove spells and potions from your trunk!
You can also apply for two abilities since you’re a second year. (1 ability can be applied for per year for student characters. Adults are a little different.) you can find more info about that here!
Feel free to owl or dm me if you have any other questions!![]()