OOC Let's Chat!

Sage Willows wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:56
Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:52
Sage Willows wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:50 my head hurts really bad but i'm finally back and awake!
Hi Sage! I'm sorry to hear that... sometimes taking a warm shower may help relieve the pain? <3
I plan too. unfortunately I can't take any painkillers which isn't fun
*tacklesnugs* i hope you feel better soon! headaches are the worst and not being able to take painkillers is even worstttttt !!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:58
Sage Willows wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:56
Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:52
Sage Willows wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:50 my head hurts really bad but i'm finally back and awake!
Hi Sage! I'm sorry to hear that... sometimes taking a warm shower may help relieve the pain? <3
I plan too. unfortunately I can't take any painkillers which isn't fun
*tacklesnugs* i hope you feel better soon! headaches are the worst and not being able to take painkillers is even worstttttt !!
brook!! thank you! it's mostly a side effect from this morning but I really wish I could have painkillers, but they'll possibly worsen what I had to have a procedure for which is awful. I have an ice pack on my head to try and help lol and i'm gonna take Cassie's advice of a warm shower

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Silas and Esther! (btw Silas, I am sooo curious, has the staff team come to a decision regarding my club cabin request? ^^ )
Aww I do hope that you'll get better soon Sage! I know how awful it is to have a headache.. :( *hug*

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:50 my head hurts really bad but i'm finally back and awake!
I'm glad you're back, Sage! I hope your recovery is smooth and quick! <3

Esther Meadows wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:57 Hi everyone!
Hiya Esther!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kati! hru?

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:08 Hi Kati! hru?
I'm alright, trying (and failing, imo) to write a post. XD How are you?

OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:11
Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:08 Hi Kati! hru?
I'm alright, trying (and failing, imo) to write a post. XD How are you?
good too! finished all the replies I owe.. I think, a bit bored rn

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:12
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:11
Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:08 Hi Kati! hru?
I'm alright, trying (and failing, imo) to write a post. XD How are you?
good too! finished all the replies I owe.. I think, a bit bored rn
eeep! Boredom is never fun! I don't like feeling it, either.

OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:14
Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:12
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:11
Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:08 Hi Kati! hru?
I'm alright, trying (and failing, imo) to write a post. XD How are you?
good too! finished all the replies I owe.. I think, a bit bored rn
eeep! Boredom is never fun! I don't like feeling it, either.
yeah... I click on the unread posts and lates messages over and over again. My owl is quiet too :(

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:08
Sage Willows wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:50 my head hurts really bad but i'm finally back and awake!
I'm glad you're back, Sage! I hope your recovery is smooth and quick! <3

Esther Meadows wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:57 Hi everyone!
Hiya Esther!
Hiya Kaitlyn! Hru?