OOC Let's Chat!

Got the haircut!
Gonna have to brush my bangs out of my face when my dad's around, but other than that, he should be fine!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:42 Got the haircut!
Gonna have to brush my bangs out of my face when my dad's around, but other than that, he should be fine!
Cool!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:42 Got the haircut!
Gonna have to brush my bangs out of my face when my dad's around, but other than that, he should be fine!
Nice

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
HI EVERYBODY!!! Wow, I've been gone for a while! How are y'all doing?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:51 HI EVERYBODY!!! Wow, I've been gone for a while! How are y'all doing?
Hey Rosie! I am good, wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:55
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:51 HI EVERYBODY!!! Wow, I've been gone for a while! How are y'all doing?
Hey Rosie! I am good, wbu?
Hey! I'm doing pretty good, just chilling right now!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:55
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:55
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:51 HI EVERYBODY!!! Wow, I've been gone for a while! How are y'all doing?
Hey Rosie! I am good, wbu?
Hey! I'm doing pretty good, just chilling right now!
That's good!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:57
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:55
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:55
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:51 HI EVERYBODY!!! Wow, I've been gone for a while! How are y'all doing?
Hey Rosie! I am good, wbu?
Hey! I'm doing pretty good, just chilling right now!
That's good!
Thanks! Are you doing anything fun?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:57
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:55
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:55
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:51 HI EVERYBODY!!! Wow, I've been gone for a while! How are y'all doing?
Hey Rosie! I am good, wbu?
Hey! I'm doing pretty good, just chilling right now!
That's good!
Thanks! Are you doing anything fun?
Nope, just coding.... Wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
It is freezing where I am!! Well, 7degrees Celsius, but it feels colder Just last week it was sunny and really warm!!! I hate the weather in my country, particularly my city.

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!