Let's Chat!
Got the haircut!
Gonna have to brush my bangs out of my face when my dad's around, but other than that, he should be fine!
Gonna have to brush my bangs out of my face when my dad's around, but other than that, he should be fine!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Cool!Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:42 Got the haircut!
Gonna have to brush my bangs out of my face when my dad's around, but other than that, he should be fine!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
NiceLex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:42 Got the haircut!
Gonna have to brush my bangs out of my face when my dad's around, but other than that, he should be fine!
Let's Chat!
Hey Rosie! I am good, wbu?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:51 HI EVERYBODY!!! Wow, I've been gone for a while! How are y'all doing?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hey! I'm doing pretty good, just chilling right now!Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:55Hey Rosie! I am good, wbu?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:51 HI EVERYBODY!!! Wow, I've been gone for a while! How are y'all doing?
Let's Chat!
That's good!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:55Hey! I'm doing pretty good, just chilling right now!Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:55Hey Rosie! I am good, wbu?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:51 HI EVERYBODY!!! Wow, I've been gone for a while! How are y'all doing?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Thanks! Are you doing anything fun?Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:57That's good!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:55Hey! I'm doing pretty good, just chilling right now!Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:55Hey Rosie! I am good, wbu?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:51 HI EVERYBODY!!! Wow, I've been gone for a while! How are y'all doing?
Let's Chat!
Nope, just coding.... Wbu?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:58Thanks! Are you doing anything fun?Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:57That's good!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:55Hey! I'm doing pretty good, just chilling right now!Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:55Hey Rosie! I am good, wbu?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:51 HI EVERYBODY!!! Wow, I've been gone for a while! How are y'all doing?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
It is freezing where I am!! Well, 7degrees Celsius, but it feels colder Just last week it was sunny and really warm!!! I hate the weather in my country, particularly my city.