OOC Let's Chat!

Chaewon Lee wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:19 Hey guys! How are y’all doing?
I am good, wbu Chaewon?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:05
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:02
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:02 the relationships are sooooooo complicated
Which type?
erm no offence but the ones between u and Ryder?
Well, in IC, it's definitely complicated
2018 hio: students attend Hogwarts, they interact with other players, then graduate.

2026 hio: students love each other, things get complicated
Damn.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:11
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:08
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:07

2018 hio: students attend Hogwarts, they interact with other players, then graduate.

2026 hio: students love each other, things get complicated
Wait, you are there since 2018??
no I have an old account from 2023 but I read ppl’s 2018 threads
Oh, cool!! I just joined last year...
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:09 @Lily Clarke, @Madeline Tomlinson POSTED!!
Yup read it!! Nicely written
my old account was really chaotic too but i realised that i didnt have anything special planned for her and i was inactive 4 two years so i just deactivated that
giselle :wow: lauren, hello !! how are you doing ?? <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:19
Chaewon Lee wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:19 Hey guys! How are y’all doing?
I am good, wbu Chaewon?
I’m trying to find where to order the banner for Chaewon!

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
Chaewon Lee wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:19
Chaewon Lee wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:19 Hey guys! How are y’all doing?
I am good, wbu Chaewon?
I’m trying to find where to order the banner for Chaewon!
You can order from my shop, Velora!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:21
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:11
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:08

Wait, you are there since 2018??
no I have an old account from 2023 but I read ppl’s 2018 threads
Oh, cool!! I just joined last year...
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:09 @Lily Clarke, @Madeline Tomlinson POSTED!!
Yup read it!! Nicely written
my old account was really chaotic too but i realised that i didnt have anything special planned for her and i was inactive 4 two years so i just deactivated that
giselle :wow: lauren, hello !! how are you doing ?? <3
im good, its nice to see u again :) <3 hbu?

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
I love how I feel so active to where I post like, fifty posts a day atp on here

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:22
Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:21
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:11
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:10

no I have an old account from 2023 but I read ppl’s 2018 threads
Oh, cool!! I just joined last year...
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:09 @Lily Clarke, @Madeline Tomlinson POSTED!!
Yup read it!! Nicely written
my old account was really chaotic too but i realised that i didnt have anything special planned for her and i was inactive 4 two years so i just deactivated that
giselle :wow: lauren, hello !! how are you doing ?? <3
im good, its nice to see u again :) <3 hbu?
its nice to see you around too! i've been doing okay, currently deciding whether i write a post for the race or just sleep the day away lol. when i'm not so busy, we should totally rp again soon !! ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:24 I love how I feel so active to where I post like, fifty posts a day atp on here
I came 10 days ago, and have more than 800 lol

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:25
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:22
Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:21
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:11

Oh, cool!! I just joined last year...



Yup read it!! Nicely written
my old account was really chaotic too but i realised that i didnt have anything special planned for her and i was inactive 4 two years so i just deactivated that
giselle :wow: lauren, hello !! how are you doing ?? <3
im good, its nice to see u again :) <3 hbu?
its nice to see you around too! i've been doing okay, currently deciding whether i write a post for the race or just sleep the day away lol. when i'm not so busy, we should totally rp again soon !! ^^
sure! We’ve been on like 100 threads when I was giselle (im so sorry for being inactive…)

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞