Let's Chat!
hey Kora!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hey Lily! hru
forever running out of time
Let's Chat!
good, wbu?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
good thankss :>
forever running out of time
Let's Chat!
@Lily Clarke What are we gonna do about Maddy and Silas??
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
IDKK......... they are deciding that they might be enemies.....................
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Eh?Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:16IDKK......... they are deciding that they might be enemies.....................
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
yup, apparently that's a lore tooBriar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:17Eh?Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:16IDKK......... they are deciding that they might be enemies.....................
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
SINCE WHEN???Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:18yup, apparently that's a lore tooBriar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:17Eh?Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:16IDKK......... they are deciding that they might be enemies.....................
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
idk ask them!Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:21SINCE WHEN???Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:18yup, apparently that's a lore tooBriar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:17Eh?Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:16IDKK......... they are deciding that they might be enemies.....................
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |