OOC Let's Chat!

Kora Eliot wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:13 hello :wow:
hey Kora!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:13
Kora Eliot wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:13 hello :wow:
hey Kora!
Hey Lily! hru

forever running out of time

OOC Let's Chat!
Kora Eliot wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:13
Kora Eliot wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:13 hello :wow:
hey Kora!
Hey Lily! hru
good, wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:14
Kora Eliot wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:13
Kora Eliot wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:13 hello :wow:
hey Kora!
Hey Lily! hru
good, wbu?
good thankss :>

forever running out of time

OOC Let's Chat!
@Lily Clarke What are we gonna do about Maddy and Silas??

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:16 @Lily Clarke What are we gonna do about Maddy and Silas??
IDKK......... they are deciding that they might be enemies.....................

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:16
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:16 @Lily Clarke What are we gonna do about Maddy and Silas??
IDKK......... they are deciding that they might be enemies.....................
Eh?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:16
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:16 @Lily Clarke What are we gonna do about Maddy and Silas??
IDKK......... they are deciding that they might be enemies.....................
Eh?
yup, apparently that's a lore too

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:18
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:16
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:16 @Lily Clarke What are we gonna do about Maddy and Silas??
IDKK......... they are deciding that they might be enemies.....................
Eh?
yup, apparently that's a lore too
SINCE WHEN???

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:18
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:16
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:16 @Lily Clarke What are we gonna do about Maddy and Silas??
IDKK......... they are deciding that they might be enemies.....................
Eh?
yup, apparently that's a lore too
SINCE WHEN???
idk ask them!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9