Let's Chat!
Good! Got hiccups
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
It is said in our culture that when someone is remembering you, you get hiccups....... Is someone remembering you???
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hiccups make me so mad but I think I'll start thinking about hiccups as somebody remembering me
Let's Chat!
Yeah, do it....Lotus Lively wrote: 9 May 2026, 04:44 Hiccups make me so mad but I think I'll start thinking about hiccups as somebody remembering me
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
No idea. Must be my previous school friends. Anyways, hru?Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 04:40It is said in our culture that when someone is remembering you, you get hiccups....... Is someone remembering you???
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Damn, they still remember you? Mine forgot me the moment I left......Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 04:48No idea. Must be my previous school friends. Anyways, hru?Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 04:40It is said in our culture that when someone is remembering you, you get hiccups....... Is someone remembering you???
I am good too!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
dang I have a scab on my ankle from a cut and it really itches
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Let's Chat!
Sheesh, that hurts honestly.........,Angel O'Connor wrote: 9 May 2026, 04:59 dang I have a scab on my ankle from a cut and it really itches
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Ogh I've been there more than once i get banged up far to oftenAngel O'Connor wrote: 9 May 2026, 04:59 dang I have a scab on my ankle from a cut and it really itches