OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 04:35 Lassi!! Meli!!! Hana!!! Hru guys??
Good! Got hiccups =_=

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 04:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 04:35 Lassi!! Meli!!! Hana!!! Hru guys??
Good! Got hiccups =_=
It is said in our culture that when someone is remembering you, you get hiccups....... Is someone remembering you???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hiccups make me so mad but I think I'll start thinking about hiccups as somebody remembering me

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 May 2026, 04:44 Hiccups make me so mad but I think I'll start thinking about hiccups as somebody remembering me
Yeah, do it....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 04:40
Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 04:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 04:35 Lassi!! Meli!!! Hana!!! Hru guys??
Good! Got hiccups =_=
It is said in our culture that when someone is remembering you, you get hiccups....... Is someone remembering you???
No idea. Must be my previous school friends. Anyways, hru?

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 04:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 04:40
Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 04:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 04:35 Lassi!! Meli!!! Hana!!! Hru guys??
Good! Got hiccups =_=
It is said in our culture that when someone is remembering you, you get hiccups....... Is someone remembering you???
No idea. Must be my previous school friends. Anyways, hru?
Damn, they still remember you? Mine forgot me the moment I left......
I am good too!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
dang I have a scab on my ankle from a cut and it really itches

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 9 May 2026, 04:59 dang I have a scab on my ankle from a cut and it really itches
Sheesh, that hurts honestly.........,

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 9 May 2026, 04:59 dang I have a scab on my ankle from a cut and it really itches
Ogh I've been there more than once i get banged up far to often

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
hii

INPC: Chelsea Mitzchel
"That cloud, what's it called again?"