Let's Chat!
(His personality is very..... standoffish tbh but so fun to RP with XD)Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:23Axel Brooks wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:23Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:22Reducio
Nice to meet you! Before I actually meet you...![]()
![]()
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Flame can also be standoffish! Gotta go!Axel Brooks wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:25(His personality is very..... standoffish tbh but so fun to RP with XD)Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:23Axel Brooks wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:23![]()
![]()
![]()
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
byeeeeFlame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:25Flame can also be standoffish! Gotta go!Axel Brooks wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:25(His personality is very..... standoffish tbh but so fun to RP with XD)
![]()
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Stacking up on homework
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
:p
Let's Chat!
Woohoo!
Finished another series! Time for the next one!
Finished another series! Time for the next one!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
AXXXXXEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Tacklesnugs*Axel Brooks wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:25(His personality is very..... standoffish tbh but so fun to RP with XD)Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:23Axel Brooks wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:23![]()
![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
I'ma see if I can make another cuff cause why not. ElAsTiC cHeCkInG tImE!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Shockingly the only hw I have this weekend is taken my DC Lifetime Wellness final tomorrow. 
Though I learned nothing in the class, so we’ll see how this goes lol
Though I learned nothing in the class, so we’ll see how this goes lol
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I didn't mean real homework, sorry Av XnX Almost never get homework irl rn, surprisingly
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."