OOC Let's Chat!

Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:23
Axel Brooks wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:23
Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:22
Reducio
Axel Brooks wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:21
Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:20

Axel. What up?
hello person i have never met before
......
:grin:


Nice to meet you! Before I actually meet you...
:skeptical:
=_=
(His personality is very..... standoffish tbh but so fun to RP with XD)
:doubt:

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:25
Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:23
Axel Brooks wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:23
Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:22
Reducio
Axel Brooks wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:21

hello person i have never met before
......
:grin:


Nice to meet you! Before I actually meet you...
:skeptical:
=_=
(His personality is very..... standoffish tbh but so fun to RP with XD)
:doubt:
Flame can also be standoffish! Gotta go!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:25
Axel Brooks wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:25
Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:23
Axel Brooks wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:23
Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:22
Reducio


Nice to meet you! Before I actually meet you...
:skeptical:
=_=
(His personality is very..... standoffish tbh but so fun to RP with XD)
:doubt:
Flame can also be standoffish! Gotta go!
byeeee

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Stacking up on homework 😎

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
:p

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Woohoo!

Finished another series! Time for the next one! :)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:25
Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:23
Axel Brooks wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:23
Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:22
Reducio
Axel Brooks wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:21

hello person i have never met before
......
:grin:


Nice to meet you! Before I actually meet you...
:skeptical:
=_=
(His personality is very..... standoffish tbh but so fun to RP with XD)
:doubt:
AXXXXXEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Tacklesnugs*

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
I'ma see if I can make another cuff cause why not. ElAsTiC cHeCkInG tImE!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Shockingly the only hw I have this weekend is taken my DC Lifetime Wellness final tomorrow. :lol:

Though I learned nothing in the class, so we’ll see how this goes lol

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I didn't mean real homework, sorry Av XnX Almost never get homework irl rn, surprisingly

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."