OOC Let's Chat!

Cassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:22
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:21
Cassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:17 @Rosalyn Willows suree!! will get to the other probably tmr? hru?
I'm good!!! So so so tireddddd, just took my huge test and then a nap after, the bell to switch classes woke me up!
wow!!! how's the test? have a nice rest after school today~
It was pretty good! And I have volleyball practise, but I do plan on sleeping good later!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:27
Cassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:22
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:21
Cassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:17 @Rosalyn Willows suree!! will get to the other probably tmr? hru?
I'm good!!! So so so tireddddd, just took my huge test and then a nap after, the bell to switch classes woke me up!
wow!!! how's the test? have a nice rest after school today~
It was pretty good! And I have volleyball practise, but I do plan on sleeping good later!
wow great to hear! you play volleyball? that's cooool!!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:28
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:27
Cassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:22
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:21
Cassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:17 @Rosalyn Willows suree!! will get to the other probably tmr? hru?
I'm good!!! So so so tireddddd, just took my huge test and then a nap after, the bell to switch classes woke me up!
wow!!! how's the test? have a nice rest after school today~
It was pretty good! And I have volleyball practise, but I do plan on sleeping good later!
wow great to hear! you play volleyball? that's cooool!!
Thank you! Remind me, do you play any sports?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:37
Cassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:28
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:27
Cassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:22
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:21

I'm good!!! So so so tireddddd, just took my huge test and then a nap after, the bell to switch classes woke me up!
wow!!! how's the test? have a nice rest after school today~
It was pretty good! And I have volleyball practise, but I do plan on sleeping good later!
wow great to hear! you play volleyball? that's cooool!!
Thank you! Remind me, do you play any sports?
irlly I'm not on school teams, but I play soccer, basketball with my friends, I am also a fast runner! (have a few school records~) do you play any besides volleyball? ^^

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:21
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:16
Laverne Taylor wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:08

WHY SO DOWN???
meh still not fine.. admitted...

Hey Cassie and Rosaa
ohh, take care Lavie!!! hope you get better soon.................
LILS!!!
ESTHER!!!!!!!!!!
HRU?

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:40
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:37
Cassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:28
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:27
Cassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:22

wow!!! how's the test? have a nice rest after school today~
It was pretty good! And I have volleyball practise, but I do plan on sleeping good later!
wow great to hear! you play volleyball? that's cooool!!
Thank you! Remind me, do you play any sports?
irlly I'm not on school teams, but I play soccer, basketball with my friends, I am also a fast runner! (have a few school records~) do you play any besides volleyball? ^^
Whoa, that's awesome!!! My sister likes to run too!

I've tried a bunch of different sports, I just do volleyball though. I do act for school sometimes!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:41
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:21
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:16
Laverne Taylor wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:10

meh still not fine.. admitted...

Hey Cassie and Rosaa
ohh, take care Lavie!!! hope you get better soon.................
LILS!!!
ESTHER!!!!!!!!!!
HRU?
good, wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
@Rosalyn Willows Wow! I don't know how to play volleyball well though... I don't play soccer often now cuz I once had a bone fracture during a match with my classmates ^^

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:42
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:41
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:21
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:16

ohh, take care Lavie!!! hope you get better soon.................
LILS!!!
ESTHER!!!!!!!!!!
HRU?
good, wbu?
Also good!

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:42
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:41
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:21
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:17

LILS!!!
ESTHER!!!!!!!!!!
HRU?
good, wbu?
Also good!
wyd?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9