Let's Chat!
It was pretty good! And I have volleyball practise, but I do plan on sleeping good later!Cassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:22wow!!! how's the test? have a nice rest after school today~Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:21I'm good!!! So so so tireddddd, just took my huge test and then a nap after, the bell to switch classes woke me up!Cassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:17 @Rosalyn Willows suree!! will get to the other probably tmr? hru?
Let's Chat!
wow great to hear! you play volleyball? that's cooool!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:27It was pretty good! And I have volleyball practise, but I do plan on sleeping good later!Cassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:22wow!!! how's the test? have a nice rest after school today~Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:21I'm good!!! So so so tireddddd, just took my huge test and then a nap after, the bell to switch classes woke me up!Cassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:17 @Rosalyn Willows suree!! will get to the other probably tmr? hru?
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Thank you! Remind me, do you play any sports?Cassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:28wow great to hear! you play volleyball? that's cooool!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:27It was pretty good! And I have volleyball practise, but I do plan on sleeping good later!Cassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:22wow!!! how's the test? have a nice rest after school today~Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:21I'm good!!! So so so tireddddd, just took my huge test and then a nap after, the bell to switch classes woke me up!Cassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:17 @Rosalyn Willows suree!! will get to the other probably tmr? hru?
Let's Chat!
irlly I'm not on school teams, but I play soccer, basketball with my friends, I am also a fast runner! (have a few school records~) do you play any besides volleyball?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:37Thank you! Remind me, do you play any sports?Cassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:28wow great to hear! you play volleyball? that's cooool!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:27It was pretty good! And I have volleyball practise, but I do plan on sleeping good later!Cassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:22wow!!! how's the test? have a nice rest after school today~Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:21
I'm good!!! So so so tireddddd, just took my huge test and then a nap after, the bell to switch classes woke me up!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
HRU?Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:21ESTHER!!!!!!!!!!Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:17LILS!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:16ohh, take care Lavie!!! hope you get better soon.................
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Whoa, that's awesome!!! My sister likes to run too!Cassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:40irlly I'm not on school teams, but I play soccer, basketball with my friends, I am also a fast runner! (have a few school records~) do you play any besides volleyball?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:37Thank you! Remind me, do you play any sports?Cassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:28wow great to hear! you play volleyball? that's cooool!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:27It was pretty good! And I have volleyball practise, but I do plan on sleeping good later!![]()
I've tried a bunch of different sports, I just do volleyball though. I do act for school sometimes!
Let's Chat!
good, wbu?Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:41HRU?Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:21ESTHER!!!!!!!!!!Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:17LILS!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:16ohh, take care Lavie!!! hope you get better soon.................
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
@Rosalyn Willows Wow! I don't know how to play volleyball well though... I don't play soccer often now cuz I once had a bone fracture during a match with my classmates
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Also good!Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:42good, wbu?Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:41HRU?Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:21ESTHER!!!!!!!!!!Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:17LILS!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:16
ohh, take care Lavie!!! hope you get better soon.................
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
wyd?Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:43Also good!Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:42good, wbu?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |