Let's Chat!
GOOD LUCK ROSIERosalyn Willows wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:51 Hello and goodmorning! I’m disappearing to take my big Bio tests, sorry rp/game people, I’ll be back soon!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I haven't seen u in such a while!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
THANK YOUUUUBriar Anderson wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:53GOOD LUCK ROSIERosalyn Willows wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:51 Hello and goodmorning! I’m disappearing to take my big Bio tests, sorry rp/game people, I’ll be back soon!
I NEED IT!!!
Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:53I haven't seen u in such a while!
I know right!! Been so busy! How are you doing?
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
Morning!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Avvvv
Let's Chat!
EMMI!! AVIE!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Morning Hio! Hai Bri
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
ADAAAAda Hawkins wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:57Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:53I haven't seen u in such a while!I know right!! Been so busy! How are you doing?
Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:01ADAAAAda Hawkins wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:57I know right!! Been so busy! How are you doing?
LAAAAASYAAAAA!!!! I LOVE THE NEW PFP!!!!!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |