Let's Chat!
WHERE DID YOU FIND DORA THE ROCK?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Lol, I had no idea what you'd meant by that until I opened the link. That's quite funny
Fair note, though, do be careful about posting/opening links and such on the internet! You can never be sure where they go, so just be safe
Fair note, though, do be careful about posting/opening links and such on the internet! You can never be sure where they go, so just be safe
Let's Chat!
Oh okJessamine Lancaster wrote: 8 May 2026, 10:32 Lol, I had no idea what you'd meant by that until I opened the link. That's quite funny
Fair note, though, do be careful about posting/opening links and such on the internet! You can never be sure where they go, so just be safe![]()
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Never said betterJessamine Lancaster wrote: 8 May 2026, 10:32 Lol, I had no idea what you'd meant by that until I opened the link. That's quite funny
Fair note, though, do be careful about posting/opening links and such on the internet! You can never be sure where they go, so just be safe![]()
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
I've already done 4 RP posts today Two Cinder, and two Mira, and it's not even lunch time!
Let's Chat!
Nice!Mirada Johnson wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:30 I've already done 4 RP posts today Two Cinder, and two Mira, and it's not even lunch time!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Hi!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
Addie!!!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Meli!!!!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |